I've used true green 15 years had same tech about 11 yrs well they switch lady ur to less experienced and he sprayed my beautiful expensive flowers in my walkway killed them complained to true green a few times not happy with results at all basically nothing done they treated me like *** after all these years they claim they want coustomets happy that's bull just want the money
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lawn Service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw white spots with the fertilizer on the top all over on my brand new driveway few weeks ago. I did not know who did it until 3 days..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "the cable lines are hanging down so low there up to my head and i'm 5 foot and they won't come out to fix it till Monday no one can..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."