Turnaround Time

My last email with no reply... Hello Mr.

Greg - Thank you for returning my call and inspecting my lawn 84 days after my initial request. Unfortunately, you visited the yard a day after it was cut and naturally, you were not able to see the extent of the *** problem as everything looked manicured and at the same height. Just to reiterate - The grass in the yard is Bermuda and the back of the property is about 10% Bermuda and 90% weeds. At the moment is almost Winter and everything stops growing so an assessment in late October is not practical.

In my original call to TG and my several calls and blogs that followed; I requested the money I paid for several months of lawn service be returned to me and I am still standing by my request. As you review your records, you may see 5 or 6 calls from me but unfortunately, your company does not log all calls / Complaints made. In total, I made 16 calls to TG with the 1st call on Monday 30 July 2017 and after 16 call, I finally received a returned call on 20 October 20, 2017, some 80 days later and 16 attempts to get some results. Even if you or someone at TG received my request on 15th Aug, no one visited the yard until 20 October; some 65 days later.

Naturally, as I continue to blog and leave a review on this matter I will also continue to state the facts.

What I want is for TG to refund the money I paid for lawn maintenance since starting in 2016. V/r Garfield 678-733-7304

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Very bad experience.

Comments