Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Why you didn't us email about my account.

by Harjant M

I didn't get any email about my account. Last week I registered. I need that email my prepaid receipt my account details.

0 answers
View
Advertisements

I have a mole problem and I wanted to know how to get rid of them.

I had a quite a conversation with, a Trugreen Specialist, Michael Terrille yesterday whereby he told me that you can't rid of them, unless you employ extreme measures to do so. So, he told me to try to repel them by placing miniature wind mills in the ground (the kind you buy at the Dollar Tree stores) by placing several of them at the place of the most activity or by spreading some mole repellent alongside the place of the most activity.

I plan on doing both. All in all, I had a good conversation with Mike.

1 answer
TruGreen is a lawn care company that offers a wide range of yard care plans to both commercial and residential customers. TruGreen range of services includes lawn care, tree and shrub care, and landscaping. Customers can opt for full-range services or stand-alone services. According to the TruGreen.com, why to choose Trugreen page, the company promises to offer science-based solutions tailored to keep your lawn healthy. They highlight the following as the top benefits for enlisting TruGreen services: saving time, saving money, and reliable services that guarantee results.
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to TruGreen Customer Service. Please check out TruGreen contact details given in the article TruGreen FAQs. We Know How to Get a Discount on TruGreen.com”.
View