1.2
Turnaround Time

I contacted True Green in February and told them I needed *** control and had several bare spots that I needed St.Augustine plugs for.

I have about 3/4 acre of grass. I told them I was hosting a wedding August 15 th and needed my back yard looking nice. My back yard was about 15% weeds with several bare spots about 12 ft by 12 ft. The salesman told me I will also need fertilizer and suggested an insect spray because they also damage grass.

I paid $1400 for a year of service. The first 3 treatments were only fertilizer with no *** control. They always had an excuse. After I called and asked about my grass plugs, insect control and about *** control they sent a guy out to spray again, but only more fertilizer.

They also said a manager would call me within 3 days. No one called. The next 2 services were also just fertilizer with no *** control. I called again and they said they would send someone out.

He came out and sprayed more fertilizer, no weeds. I called again and asked about my plugs and insect control. I was told a manager would call me. No one called.

Next service, the same. Fertilizer only. I called to cancel service so I could get a responsible company to fix my yard and they said to wait and a manager would call me. No one called.

I called a week later to cancel again and they said a manager would call. Instead a salesman called. When I asked about my plugs, *** control and insect spray that I purchased 3 months ago, he said I first needed to aerate my yard so the plugs would spread easier and the insect spray would be more effective in the soil. So I believed him since I was running out of time to get my yard ready and paid another $400 for aeriation.

Then he suggested shrub spray and mosquito spray and wanted a year payment because it was cheaper. I told him I would purchase a one time spray for both until I got my insect spray, *** control and plugs. Aeriation was done a few days later. Then insect spray.

3 weeks later, no plugs or *** control. I called and they said a manager would call me. No one called. Then they sprayed for mosquitos and shrubs on the next service but no weeds.

I called again and was told a manager would call me. No one called. I finally got the first *** spray in June. By then my weeds went from 15% to 45% in the back yard.

Most of the bare spots were filling up with weeds. I called to cancel my service and they did, apologized and said a manager would call. No one called. 10 days later they came out and sprayed for mosquitos and shrubs and charged my credit card.

I called to tell them I had cancelled their service and wanted a refund and they said a manager would call me. No one called. I called again to make sure my service was cancelled so I could start repairing my yard. They said it wasn't but they would stop.

When I asked for a refund I was told I could only get a refund for the products I didn't get. Plugs and the remaining *** control and fertilizer for the rest of the year I paid for. The aeriation was a waist. I only purchased it because I was told it was needed before plugs were installed.

It didn't change a thing about my yard. Now I have 3 weeks to get my back yard ready to host a wedding. $2200 estimate to sod the yard. I called True Green to ask if I could talk to someone about why I don't get a full refund and was told no.

I already used some products and was only entitled a refund on the products I didn't use. So it appears I got scammed. I initially called to get plugs and *** control. They probably knew they wouldn't provide me with *** control or plugs so they talked into buying several other products stating that it will help my yard with the plugs and weeds.

They knew that eventually I would cancel service and they could charge me for the products that I never needed but they wanted to sell. Their ad states that they have a program custom tailored to every customers needs. It's actually custom tailored to their needs.

They won't let you talk to anyone about refunds.Once again, I got scammed

Review about: Trugreen Trucomplete Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

4 months later, refunded 60 % of my investment because I used fertilizer products. Got scammed

Went on their website and wrote a letter on customer complaints section.Got an automated reply that true green would be contacting me within a day.

Still, a few weeks later, nothing. However, I have received emails advertising "we want you back. We guarantee results" That's it. Also, After cancelling my service for the 3rd time, They still send a guy out to spray for bugs and charge my credit card.

It was supposed to be a one time service. So far, they have done it 4 times.

I can't get them to stop.More scam from them