- service quality was very poor. my lawn was worse than before

- bad and inconsistent customer service

- no improvement after made several complaints

Totally disappointed

pictures 1 is the result after their 3 visits, the weeds were not sprayed at all.

picture 2 is the result after their 6 visits. various complaints made about weeds were not sprayed properly, no improvement was made.

Service guy did not spray the weeds in most areas in my property after 3 visits. Made call to complain, scheduled a time for assessment, no one showed up. Promised to have future visits improved, as you can see the pictures, after 6 visits, the big weeds are still there. Watch out sometimes the service guy did not do ANYTHING, but left the bill to you and you got charged the money for nothing.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments