2.4
Turnaround Time

after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it resolved.

Now a year later, a new specialist (new hire) came and fertilized my lawn. Within less than 20 hours i had burnt spots throughout my lawn. I called to complain and they sent my regular guy out who, after seeing my lawn stated : i have never seen your lawn like this". I showed him the service slip from the last service and he said that it was a new hire.

He went ahead and treated my lawn. after another week, I again contacted the company to complain. They sent out another specialist who again treated my lawn but basically stated on the slip that i am not maintaining good watering practice. Well, i have never had burnt spots and have always watered for 10-13 minutes every morning based upon the season.

With that said, even without a day of water, the grass will not completely burn. All the grass throughout the yard is very green with the exception of all the burnt areas. Pretty much speaks for itself. I was also told that a supervisor would contact me.

It's been another week now and nothing. I e-mailed them to cancel my service, followed by a call to customer service to also indicate that it is to be cancelled. Once i called and explained what i was doing, she was quick to tell me that i could speak with a supervisor immediately. I told her that was part of the problem.

They want to provide customer service when they are about to loose revenue. A little too late. Spoke with another lawn service and explained the scenario and had them look at it. Burnt grass.

They also stated that if the lawn was healthy and being watered properly that the grass would never become burnt in 20 hours.

It was treated just prior to noon and the next morning as i left for work it was completely burnt up. Not to mention that i still have weeds!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Fertilization Service.

Comments