Paid TRUGREEN $1500.00 up front for Dead Plants and Agrivation
03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02
Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet) and a fruit bearing Donut Peach Tree that was covered in blossoms. When I called, on several occasions, and always after approximately 10+ minutes on hold, I would get a very polite person that would apologize for my situation, but other than that, nothing. No promised call backs from managers, no follow through with complaint, no attempt to remedy situation. Not only did I waste $1500.00, I have a dead hedge, a damaged tree as well as a splitting headache to show for it. My last phone conversation was with an executive at Trugreens Corporate Office. He also was unable to contact the local area manager, and again no promised call back within 24 hours. The only people that seemed concerned with my dead hedge is my H.O.A. Hopefully, I can get something from my doctor to elevate the stress headache. OH! to be fair, someone did come out and take clippings to be analyzed from my dead hedge a few weeks ago, but when I didn't hear back as promised, I called, only to get this phone message" the number you called is no longer in service". I guess another TRUGREEN SERVICE.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I..."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."