Cypress, Texas

date:5/22/15

03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02

Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet) and a fruit bearing Donut Peach Tree that was covered in blossoms. When I called, on several occasions, and always after approximately 10+ minutes on hold, I would get a very polite person that would apologize for my situation, but other than that, nothing. No promised call backs from managers, no follow through with complaint, no attempt to remedy situation. Not only did I waste $1500.00, I have a dead hedge, a damaged tree as well as a splitting headache to show for it. My last phone conversation was with an executive at Trugreens Corporate Office. He also was unable to contact the local area manager, and again no promised call back within 24 hours. The only people that seemed concerned with my dead hedge is my H.O.A. Hopefully, I can get something from my doctor to elevate the stress headache. OH! to be fair, someone did come out and take clippings to be analyzed from my dead hedge a few weeks ago, but when I didn't hear back as promised, I called, only to get this phone message" the number you called is no longer in service". I guess another TRUGREEN SERVICE.

Review about: Lawn Care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.