date:5/22/15

03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02

Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet) and a fruit bearing Donut Peach Tree that was covered in blossoms. When I called, on several occasions, and always after approximately 10+ minutes on hold, I would get a very polite person that would apologize for my situation, but other than that, nothing. No promised call backs from managers, no follow through with complaint, no attempt to remedy situation. Not only did I waste $1500.00, I have a dead hedge, a damaged tree as well as a splitting headache to show for it. My last phone conversation was with an executive at Trugreens Corporate Office. He also was unable to contact the local area manager, and again no promised call back within 24 hours. The only people that seemed concerned with my dead hedge is my H.O.A. Hopefully, I can get something from my doctor to elevate the stress headache. OH! to be fair, someone did come out and take clippings to be analyzed from my dead hedge a few weeks ago, but when I didn't hear back as promised, I called, only to get this phone message" the number you called is no longer in service". I guess another TRUGREEN SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trugreen tree and shrub care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Trugreen needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trugreen tree and shrub care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trugreen.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments