I put in my info to receive a call from a rep and when I received the callback she was not friendly at all.I told her thank you for giving me all the prices and package deals, but I will discuss prices with husband and she stated "oh from my understanding I thought you already discussed this" What gave her that impression!!

She kept trying to force me to agree to a package deal and I told her I will call back.

I don't like bad mouthing a company because of one bad apple, but this really ticked me off.I don't know if this is their policy to get customers to comitt ASAP, but I do not like that and I am shopping around for other companies

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trugreen customer care. Trugreen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trugreen customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trugreen.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

rollo2016

Companies want you to agree NOW because if you say you will call back, the odds are you won't.Plus, of course they really don't want you shopping around to compare prices and services.

She wasn't rude, just doing her job. However, you would do well shopping around and comparing, tho the best way to find out which company is best is to ask friends, etc. who have had the company's services in the past.

Personally, from what I know about most lawn care businesses, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them, as the saying goes.But, to each his own.