I am amazed or should I say amused by philphan1 or Eric Wilhelm's poor attempt to disrespect former associates. He failed miserably at both branches where he was a manager. He's lazy, inept, and posses poor leadership skills.

It is very evident that he has quite a lot of spare time, which is a typical of him. Life is too short man to live in misery.

Why now Eric, you have no back bone. You clearly chose the perfect platform. The coward you are! I sincerely hope you're doing well at hd. I sincerely wish you well Eric.

Eric get a life!

Review about: Trugreen Manager.

After all these years you still haven't figured out who philphan1 truly is.I can tell you it is not, nor has it ever been Eric Wilhelm.

Although back in the day he had some serious grievances against this company, it was not he who wrote the reviews on that incompetent fool Roger Christenson. It was I a former employee who helped that company make it as big as it did from the early days but was thrown out like a piece of garbage when the fools that managed that place then failed to see change on the horizon and were taken by surprise by the change and the recession. We paid the price for idiots like Christenson and his incompetence. While we have all moved on and are entrenched in our new careers, we will never forget.

I personally cost you several hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost commercial revenue as I have forbid the company I work for now from ever using your services.

These were large several acre properties that would have been great goal makers for three branches in your region.I have rested quite well over the past decade knowing that TruGreen will never see a dime of that revenue.

This post was written by someone whom is lacking the basic skills and understanding needed in professional writing and communication.It features poor sentence structure and the misuse and misspelling words.

I question the intelligence and education of it's author.

If I'd have to guess I'd say it is the work of a single individual who's general incompetence and boorish behavior wreaked havoc upon the Malvern, PA branch in the years she was employed.She know's who she is.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #711897

I worked in the NJ region of TGCL for years. Watching Roger Christenson's attempt at doing his job was like watching the Keystone Cops. Utter incompetence!

Mill Creek, Washington, United States #327517

LLV, you are correct. Unfortunately you only scratched the surface of whats trully wrong with that company.

Throw in the fact that many in upper management (Christensen) lack the critical skills needed to both serve both the needs of their customers and of their employees.The letter written here serves to underscore their lack of care for employees.

It appears that TRUGREEN does not care about lawns, customers or their technicians that are pushed to the max.The managerss are expected to work 6 days a week three times a month with no compensation or bonus.

I am sorry but 60 hours per week is not how a company takes care of the employees.This company is all about revenue- at all costs.

Mill Creek, Washington, United States #176867

A few years back.Roger Christensen and the N.J.

Region were responsible for getting Trugreen sued?

The New Jersey Attorney General took them to court for the very things that are complained about on this site.Unauthorized applications.

Mill Creek, Washington, United States #176864

In my last posting the reference to this guy meant Christensen.The proof is in the pudding here.

No individual has recieved more complaints than he.

Yet he has the nerve to crucify a former employee of his.Classy.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #175791

How can a place which fails miserbly at developing leaders be in a position to judge?Fact is that leaders at Trugreen esp.

those who work for Christensen can not manage their way out of a wet paper bag.This shows in the countless amount of complaints about this company and this guy on this site and others.

" is very evident that he has quite a lot of spare time, which is a typical of him. "

Does this poster realize that atypical means.....not typical.

Sounds like ole Eric Wilhelm must've been a hard worker.

I worked at that place for years, I gotta say Roger Christensen is a loser to the nth degree. He is so pompus and arrogant it makes your head spin.

I wonder if the person who posted this tripe called me a coward when I was fighting for his country?

The sad part is that they are so blinded by their desire to get ahead that they can not see that Roger Christensen is an evil person. He will cut your heart out in the drop of a hat and not think twice about it.

Good luck in your career, but remember he will saw your guts out given the chance.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:eek What an awful place. TruGreen made my husband old before his day!!!

Bad knees, bad back are typical among employees. Someone should sue.

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #47030

Whyd'yacare1 is a hero, as far as I am concerned. An outsider who sees how screwed up TG and R.Christensen are. How much more evidence do you need?

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #46642

As an outside observer I have found that TruGreen is an awful company.

Organization is needed,union formation among employees is needed.

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #45091

Thank you Kevin,please read my response.

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #45090

The former TruGreen employee thanks you for wishing him well and returns the wish to you and to both your family and career.

Understand, this former employee feels he was treated unfairly for several years.This former TruGreen employees feels he gave you the best part of his life, only to leave with arthritic knees and a bad back.I never filed a wc claim because I did not want to hurt the branch I was in.

Anger boils over,life takes it's course, next thing you know you got this...

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #45082

The writer of this letter expressed concern over why the former employee chose this forum to voice his concerns.The writer also calls him a coward and states that he picked the perfect avenue to voice his complaints.

The former employee understands the concerns of the writer and wishes to address them.The former employee wants to let you know that he had many unresolved complaints and states he would have called you personally to express them, but did not have your number.

The former employee feels he was treated unfairly for all of his 14 years of employment, and would love to talk about it with TG HR or R.Christensen himself.

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #45080

OK, the charge of inept is debatable, poor leadership skills, matter of opinion. Lazy, complete fabrication an a distortion of the facts. This must be written by one of Christensens cronies.

An employee who has not missed a day in 14 years and has produced as much revenue for the company as the aforementioned former TruGreen employee has done, can not be classified as lazy. Please check your facts and revise your memory.

By the way, your post features a large amount of grammatical errors. I would recommend attending a university to help further your education. That former TruGreen employee did and graduated with a 3.77 gpa. Not bad for a TruGreen cast off.

By the way, the mentioned above, former TruGreen employee does not care that TruGreen sees him as inept or that he lacks leadership skills. That is TruGreen and R. Christensen's incompetent assesment. Trust me, this opinion does not matter in the real world.

If you are worried about the said former employees life. Well, he worked a lot of overnights since leaving TruGreen.This lead to many bored hours and many thoughts, as there is not much to do in the wee hours.

Voerde, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #45069

:grin someone told me long ago that when you hit someone, expect to be hit back.