Turnaround Time

paid for Truegreen to spray for mosquitoes and they sprayed the chemical on my new door where it ate away the paint. i contacted them several times to look at it in person.

they sent a worker out to take pictures but said the picture didn't capture anything. i spoke to the manager at the Round Rock TX location and he said he would personally come out to my house to look at the damage, he never came. i have called several times and still haven't gotten a response. i reported them to BBB they wrote me back saying their product doesn't damage doors which is a lie because my house was just built july 2016 and everything is brand new.

The door was not damaged beforehand. i made video of the damage and uploaded it to you youtube. i tried to upload it to my computer but for some reason it wont let me.

so i attached the link below with the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLeDOfXaAXA

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Mosquitos Pest Control.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix my door or buy me a new one.

I liked: Unhappy.

I didn't like: No call backs, Got no response to my complaint, Dishonest and careless attitude towards my lawn and requests, Service is terrible, Bad results and the dismissal of customer needs.

Comments