3.1K views

With as many customers and employees that have complaints against Trugreen, it's no wonder they get sued all the time.Latest is a class action for employees who were not paid properly (ie.

Chinese overtime). Check out texasovertimeattorneys.com. they'll tell you what you need to know. Trugreen deserves everything that's coming to them.

They get one of these lawsuits about every 3 years or so. Run them out of your town!

They used to be a decent company, but that almighty dollar has gotten a stronghold on them over the past 15 years or so.Stick it to 'em!

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #1278409

They told me I was a *** for knowledge of science and I didn't have the same religion as my boss then fired me for it.... currently under way to sue them yet again

They don't get social security numbers so therefore can't hold you to anything. They will play the collections game as long as you take the bait

As an employee in Augusta GA, sadly this is all very true. They do very u ethical things to customers and actually record customer conversations used for sales trainings but never let the customer know they are being recorded in order to pressure and tell reps what to say

I'm on hypersensitivity list and they fail to call in advance of spraying.My lips get numb, I cough til' I gag, and my heart races.

I called to complain and they told me to go to the ER. Like I have 100.00 for ER copays every time they fail to call me. I called the Dept. of Agriculture today to file a complaint.

They are supposed to contact them. Hopefully this will get resolved.

All I wanted to do was go to the store today but instead I walked out to TruGreen spray and now I'm sick.So unfair.~Anonymous

to anonymous #931676

the only problem is that the technicians get their work at 6ish that morning your other option would be to switch to a granular program

to anonymous #1382218

Wait why wouls you risk being. A customer with a sensitivity? Thats just stupidity

Moosic, Pennsylvania, United States #682303

I am glad someone is sueing because I have had enough of businesses taking advantage of innocent customers.I was billed by TruGreen for work they claimed they performed.

I never even was in any contract with them. This is in NorthEast PA.

I have reported to BBB.and am going to fight it in court if that is the only way.

ajar493
to Moosic Tustin, California, United States #729834

Hi

Can you please let me know anything about debt collection form trugreen?

I got letter from the debt collector for $60.

I did not signed any contract with them.

I called them for quote and they serviced my lawn and sent bill. when I refused to pay they gave it to debt collection.

What should happen. Another thing is they had my name totally wrong. Both first name and last name. So I am not so worried.

But any advice is helpful.

Thanks

to ajar493 #746371

Well kind of hard to sue someone without the correct name. Stop trying to get a free treatment and pay your bill.

to common sense #931677

they get the info at the call center , then set up the treatments without customer approval, they have been doing this for years