Bogota, New Jersey
1.5

Not happy with True Green Service provided.Our lawn is dying after True Green failed to do what we paid for.

We paid to have our lawn maintained by True Green. We noticed our lawn was dying we have called True Green over a dozen times and always get a we will go out and fix it. However, whoever they are sending stops by for a minute or two throws seeds and leaves. THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO RESTORE OUT LAWN.

Very poor customer service.PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE USING THE COMPANY AT FIRST NO ISSUES AND THEN KILL YOUR LAWN.

Franklin20162016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Trugreen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Trugreen to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very unhappy and very unhappy with service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Trugreen - Tresspassing, Threatening Solicitor Casing Unoccupied Homes - ALAN DALE Florida Tag CDALE. 407-627-8245 Trugreen "Sneaked into our gated Florida community by following a guest and was observed going door to door trying to see who was not home. He was also observed going around..." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Trugreen - Certain Death to your Shrubs Trugreen "During a late May, 2017 application some damage was noted to evergreen shrubs about 4 or 5 days after the application. I finally ended the service because frankly, while they..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more