Not happy with True Green Service provided.Our lawn is dying after True Green failed to do what we paid for.
We paid to have our lawn maintained by True Green. We noticed our lawn was dying we have called True Green over a dozen times and always get a we will go out and fix it. However, whoever they are sending stops by for a minute or two throws seeds and leaves. THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO RESTORE OUT LAWN.
Very poor customer service.PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE USING THE COMPANY AT FIRST NO ISSUES AND THEN KILL YOUR LAWN.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very unhappy
- Very unhappy with service
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I..."
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."