2.0

After 18 mos.and numerous promises, my lawn looks worse than when I hired them.

I have had 4 managers - all promising to do better than the previous. Also signed up for Rainman. They did the initial service. I have called 8 times in 10 weeks as several heads are not working properly.

They have yet to come out. This is after I dropped them and they called and reinstated me with promise to come out soon. They are probably the worst company I have ever done business with.

Rated A+ with BBB?Bright green in photo is weeds.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Trugreen - Tresspassing, Threatening Solicitor Casing Unoccupied Homes - ALAN DALE Florida Tag CDALE. 407-627-8245 Trugreen "Sneaked into our gated Florida community by following a guest and was observed going door to door trying to see who was not home. He was also observed going around..." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service, Technicians NOT trained, Management Unresponsive, SAD Trugreen "Email to Admin. Thanks for your help. Please forward photos to management. I am only asking Tru Green Management to clarify the application. Note one set of spreader tracks in..." Read more Trugreen = dead lawn Trugreen "Our lawn went from healthy and green to large dead spots with Trugreen lawn service. Every Trugreen service person that "finally" came out gave me a different reason for the..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more