Fort Myers, Florida

After 18 mos.and numerous promises, my lawn looks worse than when I hired them.

I have had 4 managers - all promising to do better than the previous. Also signed up for Rainman. They did the initial service. I have called 8 times in 10 weeks as several heads are not working properly.

They have yet to come out. This is after I dropped them and they called and reinstated me with promise to come out soon. They are probably the worst company I have ever done business with.

Rated A+ with BBB?Bright green in photo is weeds.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trugreen Law Care turned my lawn into mud Trugreen "We hired Trugreen Lawn care in Morrisville, NC to service our lawn. We ordered the $515.34 total package for aeration and seeding as well as fertilizing a *** control. Almost..." Read more Trugreen - Your Killing my Dogs!!!!!! Trugreen "I have contacted the company many of times and the owner of the property next door, each time you spray their lawn, my dogs fall ill. Your Lawn care (Supposivley..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Trugreen - Tresspassing, Threatening Solicitor Casing Unoccupied Homes - ALAN DALE Florida Tag CDALE. 407-627-8245 Trugreen "Sneaked into our gated Florida community by following a guest and was observed going door to door trying to see who was not home. He was also observed going around..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more