They do not return calls!Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call.
Well after calling endlessly, leaving messages and no manager has the class, courtesy or professionalism to return my call, I have cancelled!The 1st and only visit, some *** named Justin sprayed the fertilizer over my fresh mulch and flower bed. Guess what happened? In 2 days an area that should have been just mulch and flowers is now looking like a jungle and filled with weeds and grasses. The people that cut my grass did not want to cut it for fear of ruining the flowers.
But Justin already ruined the area and it will have to be mowed down anyway. I was very clear and said 3 times that for my 1st visit I wanted to be there to go over the areas that needed work. I would have told Justin not to touch the mulched area. I called to complain and the rep even said it "He was not supposed to do that." I then saw several areas were brown and weedy so I called for the follow up service call.
Now you know this is one of Tru Green's major selling loins, the fact that they will come back as many times as needed, free of charge. Well that's the whole catch, bc they do NOT show up! It's all lies! I called 3 x in one day and asked them to contact Justin to get a time frame.
The rep said they would message him to call me and I should have a call from him within 30 minutes. Guess what? Did this call ever happen? Did the unprofessional Justin ever call me to give me a time frame?
So I stood home from 8 am until 6 and he never showed up. They are liars, and unethical. Being that there are hundreds of other "mom and pop" family businesses that do this type of work, I suggest saving yourself the headaches and aggravation. Do NOT hire Tru Green.
Guess what even after complaining about Justin ruining my beds, the manager still has not called.
Also beware when they do calls when no one is home.They do not care, and will spray within 4 minutes, be gone and claim they gave you a thorough treatment, have no prob leaving the bill on your doorknob--we all know what goes down when there is no one present to supervise!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Nothing at all beware
- Cust service is only friendly bc they are being rated
What I disliked
- Customer service is horrible
- Refused to do the work and never called back
- Ruined my lawn
- Poor customer service
- Basically no customer service
- Do whatever they want
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They asked for 6 months to right my yard. I gave them 1 year. They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because..."
- "I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."