Trugreen - Just say no! Liars and unethical

130 of 964 Trugreen reviews

They do not return calls!Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call.

Well after calling endlessly, leaving messages and no manager has the class, courtesy or professionalism to return my call, I have cancelled!The 1st and only visit, some *** named Justin sprayed the fertilizer over my fresh mulch and flower bed. Guess what happened? In 2 days an area that should have been just mulch and flowers is now looking like a jungle and filled with weeds and grasses. The people that cut my grass did not want to cut it for fear of ruining the flowers.

But Justin already ruined the area and it will have to be mowed down anyway. I was very clear and said 3 times that for my 1st visit I wanted to be there to go over the areas that needed work. I would have told Justin not to touch the mulched area. I called to complain and the rep even said it "He was not supposed to do that." I then saw several areas were brown and weedy so I called for the follow up service call.

Now you know this is one of Tru Green's major selling loins, the fact that they will come back as many times as needed, free of charge. Well that's the whole catch, bc they do NOT show up! It's all lies! I called 3 x in one day and asked them to contact Justin to get a time frame.

The rep said they would message him to call me and I should have a call from him within 30 minutes. Guess what? Did this call ever happen? Did the unprofessional Justin ever call me to give me a time frame?

So I stood home from 8 am until 6 and he never showed up. They are liars, and unethical. Being that there are hundreds of other "mom and pop" family businesses that do this type of work, I suggest saving yourself the headaches and aggravation. Do NOT hire Tru Green.

Guess what even after complaining about Justin ruining my beds, the manager still has not called.

Also beware when they do calls when no one is home.They do not care, and will spray within 4 minutes, be gone and claim they gave you a thorough treatment, have no prob leaving the bill on your doorknob--we all know what goes down when there is no one present to supervise!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Nothing at all beware
    • Cust service is only friendly bc they are being rated
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service is horrible
    • Service
    • Refused to do the work and never called back
    • Ruined my lawn
    • Poor customer service
    • Basically no customer service
    • Do whatever they want

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #894342 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trugreen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
130 of 964 Trugreen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trugreen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trugreen.
Filing a new complaint about
×