They do not return calls!Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call.
Well after calling endlessly, leaving messages and no manager has the class, courtesy or professionalism to return my call, I have cancelled!The 1st and only visit, some *** named Justin sprayed the fertilizer over my fresh mulch and flower bed. Guess what happened? In 2 days an area that should have been just mulch and flowers is now looking like a jungle and filled with weeds and grasses. The people that cut my grass did not want to cut it for fear of ruining the flowers.
But Justin already ruined the area and it will have to be mowed down anyway. I was very clear and said 3 times that for my 1st visit I wanted to be there to go over the areas that needed work. I would have told Justin not to touch the mulched area. I called to complain and the rep even said it "He was not supposed to do that." I then saw several areas were brown and weedy so I called for the follow up service call.
Now you know this is one of Tru Green's major selling loins, the fact that they will come back as many times as needed, free of charge. Well that's the whole catch, bc they do NOT show up! It's all lies! I called 3 x in one day and asked them to contact Justin to get a time frame.
The rep said they would message him to call me and I should have a call from him within 30 minutes. Guess what? Did this call ever happen? Did the unprofessional Justin ever call me to give me a time frame?
So I stood home from 8 am until 6 and he never showed up. They are liars, and unethical. Being that there are hundreds of other "mom and pop" family businesses that do this type of work, I suggest saving yourself the headaches and aggravation. Do NOT hire Tru Green.
Guess what even after complaining about Justin ruining my beds, the manager still has not called.
Also beware when they do calls when no one is home.They do not care, and will spray within 4 minutes, be gone and claim they gave you a thorough treatment, have no prob leaving the bill on your doorknob--we all know what goes down when there is no one present to supervise!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing at all beware
- Cust service is only friendly bc they are being rated
What I disliked
- Customer service is horrible
- Refused to do the work and never called back
- Ruined my lawn
- Poor customer service
- Basically no customer service
- Do whatever they want
You May Also Like
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "I am an active 40 yo female. Stress increased my appetite, I couldn't control my cravings and I gained weigh. Nutrimost helped me to reboot my cravings and start with..."
- "Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage. This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."