Horrible on all counts Do not Use Trugreen.
I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I wasted 300 dollars doing it.Called customer service 9 times and all I got was runaround.A supervisor named Jim came out to look at the lawn and said he would send someone to address the problems early part of this week and no one showed.
this only proves that all they want is your money and coulden't care less about your lawn.look at the pics and see what your money will get you.PLEASE save yourself a lot of headaches and don't use trugreen.I think I am more diaaapointed than anything else I am 68 years old with a heart condition and can not do this work myself and was promised so many things by this company they took my money and forgot about the promises.Oh and forget that guarantee.the won't honor it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."