Walnutport, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I wasted 300 dollars doing it.Called customer service 9 times and all I got was runaround.A supervisor named Jim came out to look at the lawn and said he would send someone to address the problems early part of this week and no one showed.

this only proves that all they want is your money and coulden't care less about your lawn.look at the pics and see what your money will get you.PLEASE save yourself a lot of headaches and don't use trugreen.I think I am more diaaapointed than anything else I am 68 years old with a heart condition and can not do this work myself and was promised so many things by this company they took my money and forgot about the promises.Oh and forget that guarantee.the won't honor it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Kyle, Texas, United States #972552

You can fix that yourself without breaking a sweat.just get a small mulch spreader, a few small bags of lawn fertilizer (so you don't have to man handle a big one) and optionally a bag of grass seed of the type of grass you have.

Dump the fertilizer in the mulcher and just walk around the dead areas.

Once you're done, just water it once or twice a week in the evening by spraying it with a garden hose.If the grass doesn't start growing back, repeat the first step but with grass seed this time and water once or twice a week again.