17.7K views

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

Review about: Trugreen Customer Care.

Comments

My Boyfriend is a good worker and started with trugreen towards the end of the year in 2017. As soon as he started back up with them this year, they have worked him like a slave and baiting the employees with false promises of cutting the hours to 10 a day and 4 days a week.

Their route schedules are disorganized,poorly thought out, and they pile on more and more work so you can never get ahead or hope to be home at a decent hour to get the sleep you need to wake up and do all the *** again. The bosses always find a way to make the techs feel like *** no matter how well they do. They have lied to him and abused him for the sake of keeping their pathetic company head above water.

They charged his mother for a service she didnt want and argued with her over it. I wish I could watch them burn.

I'm sure you could care less about my problem, but it will make me feel better venting my problem to you. I made the mistake of hiring Trugreen for my lawncare approx.

120 days ago. I was having issues with my lawn when I called Trugreen to get an quote on the charge and what needed to be done to correct my problem. I hired Trugreen and did everything they recommended. After spending almost $250.00 my lawn looks the same.

The one thing they told me they would do has never been done. A soil sample to see the PH of the soil. I have been trying to contact the office my service comes out of, but you guessed it, no one will return my call. Here is a little tidbit, I called the number about signing up for the service and I've received 2 calls in less than 24 hours.

I can not imagine how much you guys spend to get a new customer, why after you get one you treat them like *** is beyond me.

I'm out of here. I sent this e mail to the people at Servicemaster, TruGreens parent Co.

to Steve #1538313

f.y.i. It's pointless, and will do you absolutely no good to contact ServiceMaster, as they no longer own TruGreen.

The phone number to David Alexander office - Pres of TruGreen is: 901.681.1800 - type in last name and press option 2 for David Alexander - it will connect to direct assistant to the President. Ext is 19012514500

#1520974

Why is it so hard to communicate with TrueGreen?A simple problem has revealed a bureaucratic nightmare.Working with TrueGreen is like working with the government.

It has come to my attention that the N***** Word was used against an African American Employee by another Employee. At the WhiteMarsh Branch.

This is a place of Business! In No way should this be a place where employee(s) tell their Manager's about a problem, and Manager's tell an employee to keep it Hushed or asked not to say anything/ bring the issue up IN FEAR of Corporate stepping in as a PUNISHMENT for another's HARSH WORDS. This is why companies have guidelines where as a situation like this happens There should be No Apprehension whether an issue should be brought to the attention of a Manager or higher, and either party not wanting to do anything about the matter. This is Disgusting!

This branch is Corrupt! To say the least. Not to mention Manager's telling their employees to Spray in the Rain. To make a Quota?

Idiotic. I have witnessed this myself on many Occasions. In addition to the Racial slur I will personally Contact the NAACP, about this unfortunate matter. As there needs to be some sort of an investigation about what has happened a few days ago.

I would like to report this as Anonymous, and not bring in Social media to use as a platform of such injustice, however something needs to be Done. I will be making a call to President/CEO of TruGreen, direct line office: 901-597-1964.

Or the 24hr ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. Thank you for your time

my house is a new construction with freshly laid sod they came and killed the sod promised to rectify the problem and we're still waiting

to Tamara Rajah #1539591

Hi Tamara.. Did they compensate you or replace the sod? I believe they killed one of my young trees and am currently looking for compensation.

Greenville, NC - Have been using Tru-Green for a few years now and my lawn has never looked worse. Finally thought they were on the road to fixing what they destroyed.

Was told they would have soil samples taken, analyzed and then recommend what to do.

That was 2 months ago and I'm still getting the run around. If you want to DESTROY your lawn go with Tru-Green.

They also hire felons with theft and embezzling money

My husband called for an estimate and told the rep or whoever he was, that after the estimate was given, he would discuss with his wife, me. Well, the SOB didn't like the fact that he couldn't make a quick sale.

After a couple of minutes of being on the phone my tone got testy and the very unprofessional dude hung up on us! Doesn't anyone understand what an estimate is?? He didn't even have a cell phone number so that we could contact him directly if and when we decided to go hire them.

Well, after reading all of the negative comments on this web site, and there are many, we would NEVER use Trugreen so I want to thank the guy for turning us off from this company!!! This was out of Greenville NC.

They should go out of business for *** service and lack of customer service

After years of satisfactory lawn care service with Scotts, i had the 'pleasure' of being introduced to the continuous parade of service reps and call center employees of TRUGREEN. After approximately 2 years of very unsatisfactory service i asked to have the manager call and discuss the problem.

Not only did a 'manager' not call but showed up at my door unannounced. BRUCE TACLEY(phonetic spelling since he did not have a business card) looked at my yard, made his diagnosis which was more fertilzer.

TruGreen had tried this several times and did not work on the CLORIS, a fungis condition that was successfully treated for years by Scotts. More fertilizer only makes the condition worse.

to JIM CULLUM #1491698

My husband has worked for both Scotts and Trugreen. Trugreen products do not work.

Never understand why the companies merged. Bad move for Scotts.And here in Texas, the guys performing the services are paid about as much as a grocery store bagger.

Please do not use this company They don’t care about your yard All they want is your money.Tech. Put down to much chemicals killed a lot of my yard Called The lady was very Rude l pay yearly and have for years. This year so far has been *** with these people.l suggest you look in your area for a local lawn service that cares Some one who will shoot you straight

Very unreliable up here in northern Minnesota. No communication at all. It’s almost June and they have not showed up yet!

to Anonymous #1531351

I had same problem. I had to call 5 times to get an appt.

They misses 6 appts in a row. They want to scam you into 7-8 treatments.

Emails do not work...another failure in their company.

to Anonymous #1493728

TruGreen President/CEO direct line to Corporate H.Q. in Memphis, Tenn is 1-901-251-4500

to Advocator #1524456

Excellent resource to lodge complaints. Local and regional locations have no desire to help resolve customers concerns even when you are paying!!!!