Monroe, Michigan
11.7K views 97 comments

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

Review about: Lawn Care Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Sigrid Schmidt
Wernersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1324874

Well, I was totally surprised when I looked outside to see your technician was just finished with servicing our lawn, even though I had not contracted with you this year at all.Looks like you just go ahead and do what had been done last year.

I will no longer want your service...that sure is not how business should be conducted.I appreciate if you give a refund to my credit card for yesterdays service which I did not want.

Thank you very much!

Sigrid Schmidt, Wernersville, PA

Mike

True green is a Ponzi scheme, l smell a class action lawsuit

Pissed home owner
to Mike Chesterton, Indiana, United States #1328440

I want to sue truegreen for ruining my once nice yard. Do you have any advice for me?

to Pissed home owner Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1328642

Yea. Take some responsibility and handle your yard yourself instead of being lazy and asking someone else to do it for you.

to Anonymous #1329047

Your an ***. Get a job & you won't have so much video game playing& gardening time

Mike

True green should fire employees who deceive customers-period

Rob

They are a rip off , I was told I had to pay in advanced and they never showed and then was told they will be out in two or three months from now ask for refund and was told it will be a few weeks before it is posted, (NO RETURN POLICY WAS EVER GIVEN TO ME) which by California law it is required.

Mr.Preston
White Plains, Maryland, United States #1318324

Sorry *** young boy came to my house said he did the treatment and didn't i have camera around my house and watch him come to my door go to his truck got out the truck put something in the yard and on my door,back in the truck and pulled off sry mother&$&$^$$&$&.

Shaggsloco22
to Mr.Preston Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1328108

Where is this alleged video? This is a fake accusation!

WilliamFaust
Arlington, Tennessee, United States #1317508

True green has repeatedly refuse to resolve our issues!!Alan Johnson at the Memphis appalling farms location and Ashley from headquarters, who refuse to give her last name?

First off let's start at the beginning Alan came to my home and measured my yard! He miss quoted the length? And when he figure that off, that's when the problem started!! They only spot spray my yard, not the entire yard, thus leaving the *** population to grow!!

When I called him on it, he said he would take care of it?? But he never did, instructed his techs to continue to spot spray this according to the techs!! So when I called to have it sprayed for a third time! Alan called me up and threatened to cut my services off if I called for other spraying!

When I told him that would not work, he cut off my services anyway and put in his remarks do not reinstate! Per Ashley! I'm really sorry and very unhappy with the service and the lack of customer service that true green possesses !! The world would be better served with them gone!

Another reason to dislike MEMPHIS!!

Still have not heard back from their CEO with whom I left a message to call me??Being in customer service work myself I know what it looks like it may not feel good all the time but I know what it looks like!!!!