Here is the contact info for the Pres/CEO of TruGreen....

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 147 Yes 147 142 No 142
Had the same issue 84 Yes 84
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bill townsend

Sep 23 #1217407 Danville, Iowa

I am so pleased with whole operation. From the pleasant operator to the lawn providers. We are new customers with just 3 visits can see great improvements. Billing is prompt and clear. I like knowing just what they apply each time. Bill Townsend. Danville iowa

Sep 20 #1215747 Memphis, Tennessee

Just a heads up, ServiceMaster no longer owns TruGreen, thus the phone number and ethics info shown above is not accurate. TruGreen likely has their own separate ethics hotline now - I'd recommend finding it on their website.

Sep 20 #1215733 Pompano Beach, Florida

TruGreen is the worst company in the world, you can never get through to their customer service line they are a nightmare, they have killed my lawn and no one calls you back.

Sep 17 #1214038 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thank you so much for this information!!!!! This company is a joke. I have had very similar experiences:
- very rude and aggressive sales people that will not stop calling you.
- I was *** enough to sign up and now my lawn looks worse than ever.
- Tried calling local office in Ft lauderdale during open hours and I received a closed message. Saturday @ 8:35am.

Sep 14 #1212635

Same issues here in Allentown, PA. They over-fertilized my mom's yard and killed nearly half of her lawn. Local office is impossible to get through to, and finally reached a central number and requested a call back from the Service Manager. Still waiting for a call! I will be posting pictures on their FB page and calling the corporate office. Disgusting lack of customer service! Thanks for the contact issue!!

Aug 16 #1199697

Also I would like to add that I have paid for a service that one did not start on time. They crab grass is still out of control and secondly they have not treated my lawn as said and really have gotten out of control these last couple of month with email me ans saying that I have and schedule lawn service but never show up for the end of July and all of august so far,lying saying they have come on the August 9th . no tickets have been left and the signs have been out in m y yard. again the crab grass is out of control.
Customer service are a bunch of lying reprep. and say anything to get you off the phone and as for the corporate office you never can get them ever.
AWFUL DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Jul 30 #1192378 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I recently opened an account with true green and was told that my first application was $29.95 and $42.00 for all other applcations.
I had an agreement to be contacted prior to any other application's that would cost more than i was quoted.
I didnt mind the $29.95 first time fee but recevied a bill for $71 + without being notified prior to the first visit.
I feel because i wasnt notifyed as per my conversation with the rep. Who i first talked to, to start my account i should be reimbursed $42.00. Ive closed my account and have spoke to a rep in regards to this matter with 0 results. My contact # is 8132941689

Corinne Spencer

Apr 20 #1147355 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

They killed my 2 dogs. Pesticides and herbicides cause lymphoma in dogs. Both dogs developed Lymphoma with weeks of each other after having my allamonda bushes sprayed 2x. The leaves came off the plants and the dogs got cancer.
Corinne Spence954-473-4287

Mar 01 #1120548

I can definitely relate to many of the comments because I know what happens in Canada. For starters, did any of you know that your lawn only needs three fertilizer applications and any additional applications are nothing but a money grab? Also, the local laws prevents us from using the products which actually work but it doesn't stop Trugreen from pushing the technicians into selling extra services which really doesn't do much. As for their guarantee, if you don't take their recommendation to buy something, they will blame any problems on your refusal of their recommendation. If you do buy it, they will continue to up sell you using the same tactic. Once you buy all of these extra services, any new problems will be blamed on the local pesticide ban and they will say that the problem is outside their abilities. TRUTH: a technician was supposed to apply alfalfa to their own office in Mississauga, Ontario but did not. During a meeting to discuss alfalfa sales, the supervisor told the other technicians to take a look at the lawn outside the office and see how nicely the alfalfa worked on it. To this day I still wonder if that supervisor ever found out the truth. Listen people (in Ontario where the good stuff is banned), if you want your lawns to look as good as it can get, simply seed it often, fertilize in spring and fall only and water it well. The *** spray in Ontario is mostly ineffective and I don't know why I paid good money for it in the first place.

Nov 11, 2015 #1062228

I too am having trouble with trugreen as an ex-employee I quit working there because of a supervisor who I feel abuses his authority now for some reason same superviser is holding my check I feel to be spiteful wish there were some way for me to handle this situation.

Sep 28, 2015 #1040321

TruGreen killed our tree! They burned it to death!

1 3 Reply

Aug 14, 2015 #1019500

Thanks. I'll be calling today. TruGreen burned our lawn badly by grossly over fertilizing. Manager keeps promising someone will take care of it, and nothing. Extremely frustrated and getting no where fast. If I call the local Rochester NY office, I end up in Alabama or Virginia, with typically no follow-up locally... guaranteed. Our entire street is ready to fire them (5 houses). The worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. The worst. Combine that with low quality, and you wonder how they stay in business.

Jul 29, 2015 #1013425

I'm having the same issues here in Omaha, NE. I have had three lawn contractors on my property that TruGreen contracted out. All did a terrible job and one of the contractors was honest and said the property was to big and they didn't have the time to do it. Terrible customer service, been through three reps. I've heard from one, and he said that he quit. That they can't keep anyone around. They're now been trying to bill me for service, that wasn't even done! I've left messages and email's for Keala, and today, Tim and Brian and guess what??!! Haven't heard from any of them. The new lawn guys that I hired are terrific! And the care they give my lawn has been 100% better!!

rex

Jul 01, 2015 #1002074

Terrible customer relations with TruGreen I have been lied to about all appointments. My lawn was burnt up in a big area on purpose by a rogue service rep. & have been lied to by Eric the manager & Roger the general Managers assistants not only about repairing this damage, but about when they are going to show up. I got the same lies about another problem last year by the same two guys & their reps over another problem.
what a bunch of liars.
Rex in Berrien Springs, Mi

May 29, 2015 #989278

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. You cannot get past the call center they are the buffer for any complaints. If upper management wanted to know you could get to them. 4 Service calls and they did not show up.... I paid in full and at this point I have resigned myself that the money is gone. Rude would be the understatement. I can be reached at 724-331-4400 if anyone has other issues to discuss

Jul 27, 2015 #1012293

If you cancel your account they will refund your prepay amount

May 09, 2015 #982014

You mean you are a problem customer that is never happy with anything and doesn't understand that there is no such thing as a *** free lawn. And have nothing better to do with your day than get on the phone and complain and give people a hard time!!

1 8 Reply
corporate hides from customers

Mar 13, 2015 #957984 Duluth, Georgia

All telephone numbers listed online lead to a customer service representative, not one number will lead you to corporate. TruGreen does not want or care to talk with anyone that's unhappy with service, or in my case miscommunicaton at a call center as well with the area manager before getting the first appointment. I have cancelled my first appointment and will not use TruGreen ever!

2 0 Reply

Aug 09, 2015 #1017594

I agree same problem in Lawton Ok.

ZEEEEE

Jan 26, 2015 #936650 Orlando, Florida

SuperSuper, who did you change to?

1-20 of 77 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.