59 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

My first Feedback to TruGreen (May 26, 2021):

"Frankly, I don't want to complain, but there was a problem "tracking" my first Mosquito Spray today (5/26). It wasn't "tracked" on my TruGreen Account, although I contacted TruGreen repeatedly about this; then, the day before (5/25), I received a robocall that confirmed today's spray, but did not specify time.

I was waiting this morning for a text alerting me to the technician's arrival time, but received nothing--- until he was at my residence. Communication from TruGreen seems a real issue.

Anyway, I had wanted to greet him (or her), but was occupied for a few minutes cleaning my bathroom, and did not hear the text, nor did I hear him or see him on the job---- until he was finished, which seemed very, very quick---- as long as it took me to sponge the bathroom floor. What? Five minutes?

When I asked him to explain what he did, he seemed reticent to do so, and in a hurry to depart; I felt as if I had gotten "the short version" of his activity, and no questions fully answered.

So, I was, yes, disappointed.

I would have preferred to see what the technician was doing, how he was doing it, and the completeness (of service). Now I wonder: Did he do an adequate job? Could he have done all the spraying in a few minutes? Etc.

Yes, of course, I can always have a "re-spray," but really, shouldn't I have been thoroughly satisfied right away?

My second Feedback to TruGreen (June 7, 2021):

"My experience with TruGreen is exactly the same, unfortunately.

My first season spray was on May 26; I was waiting for notification via text, so that I could watch the technician do the job. No text came. Next thing I see is the technician rolling up the hose. I did not see him spray, either front or back yards.

Nothing was damp. When I asked questions, he said he was "new" and that was that. No was no service ticket of what was done--- because the printer in his van was "broken." The entire ordeal seemed like a scam to me; so, I complained through TruGreen's online Feedback. I received the typical computer-generated response.

Today, in the back yard, I was bitten repeatedly. TruGreen says, "Mosquitoes are no joke." Maybe not, but their service is. I called for a re-spray today. The customer rep, Barbara, was courteous enough and advised that she was immediately emailing a new declaration I was required to sign electronically (again!), due to my NYS residence, before a re-spray could be authorized.

Need I say, I've received no email. How many hoops must we jump through to get the service we paid good money for? TruGreen should hang up the business.

Maybe a Class Action, or a barrage of letters to the BBB might "motivate" them? Frustrating and, relative to mosquitoes, dangerous.

This is why I am writing today---- so that you know my concerns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Mosquitos Pest Control.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

TruGreen Cons: Poor quality of work.

Location: 5 Todd Court, Yaphank, NY 11980