Trugreen - Every Application except what was necessary
I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this year. I was told that the contract was "SELF-RENEWING"(keep in mind that I did not request aeration last year).
A few months later, I called to mention that the weeds are not gone, they claimed someone would be sent "right out" to rectify the problem. Meanwhile, I continued to receive numerous phone calls to sell me additional applications for everything except *** KILLER. In the interim, (I was away for a week) they came to aerate and seed my entire 2.5 acres, without permission. Upon returning home, I had no idea what had been done (looked like lotsa puppies were house training in my yard). I then received a ridiculous bill for a service I never requested. They convinced me that either my ex-husband or I requested the service. At that time, I explained that I was unable to pay the entire bill at once, only to learn that neither of us had requested this service.
For the third time, I called TruGreen regarding the weeds today, to learn that they had/have no intention of sending someone out to kill my weeds.
Analogy: Ordering a Camry, getting a tricycle, and paying for a Rolls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. GOOD SERVICE IS OUT OF THEIR REALM.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and no resolution
- High prices with no results
- No customer service
- Self-renewing contracts to catch busy people off guard
You May Also Like
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Put a claim in for my deck to which collapsed from the heavy snow this past winter. 1st estimate was 4,000. Called a contractor given i thought it..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."