Trugreen - Every Application except what was necessary
I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this year. I was told that the contract was "SELF-RENEWING"(keep in mind that I did not request aeration last year).
A few months later, I called to mention that the weeds are not gone, they claimed someone would be sent "right out" to rectify the problem. Meanwhile, I continued to receive numerous phone calls to sell me additional applications for everything except *** KILLER. In the interim, (I was away for a week) they came to aerate and seed my entire 2.5 acres, without permission. Upon returning home, I had no idea what had been done (looked like lotsa puppies were house training in my yard). I then received a ridiculous bill for a service I never requested. They convinced me that either my ex-husband or I requested the service. At that time, I explained that I was unable to pay the entire bill at once, only to learn that neither of us had requested this service.
For the third time, I called TruGreen regarding the weeds today, to learn that they had/have no intention of sending someone out to kill my weeds.
Analogy: Ordering a Camry, getting a tricycle, and paying for a Rolls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. GOOD SERVICE IS OUT OF THEIR REALM.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and no resolution
- High prices with no results
- No customer service
- Self-renewing contracts to catch busy people off guard
You May Also Like
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "My boyfriend and I decided to treat our yard professionally so we could get rid of bare spots and have a nice lush lawn. Well, let me just say picking..."
- "It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash. When the time comes..."
- "They suck!! 6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal!..."
- "I have Comcast for almost two years and I'm having the worst service I ever had .. ! I had the service guy coming over without resolving the problem.. Tv..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."