Featured Not resolved

I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this year. I was told that the contract was "SELF-RENEWING"(keep in mind that I did not request aeration last year).

A few months later, I called to mention that the weeds are not gone, they claimed someone would be sent "right out" to rectify the problem. Meanwhile, I continued to receive numerous phone calls to sell me additional applications for everything except *** KILLER. In the interim, (I was away for a week) they came to aerate and seed my entire 2.5 acres, without permission. Upon returning home, I had no idea what had been done (looked like lotsa puppies were house training in my yard). I then received a ridiculous bill for a service I never requested. They convinced me that either my ex-husband or I requested the service. At that time, I explained that I was unable to pay the entire bill at once, only to learn that neither of us had requested this service.

For the third time, I called TruGreen regarding the weeds today, to learn that they had/have no intention of sending someone out to kill my weeds.

Analogy: Ordering a Camry, getting a tricycle, and paying for a Rolls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. GOOD SERVICE IS OUT OF THEIR REALM.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $588. Darl is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about trugreen lawn aeration service at Trugreen was poor quality and no resolution, high prices with no results and no customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments