Swansea, Massachusetts
Featured Not resolved

I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this year. I was told that the contract was "SELF-RENEWING"(keep in mind that I did not request aeration last year).

A few months later, I called to mention that the weeds are not gone, they claimed someone would be sent "right out" to rectify the problem. Meanwhile, I continued to receive numerous phone calls to sell me additional applications for everything except *** KILLER. In the interim, (I was away for a week) they came to aerate and seed my entire 2.5 acres, without permission. Upon returning home, I had no idea what had been done (looked like lotsa puppies were house training in my yard). I then received a ridiculous bill for a service I never requested. They convinced me that either my ex-husband or I requested the service. At that time, I explained that I was unable to pay the entire bill at once, only to learn that neither of us had requested this service.

For the third time, I called TruGreen regarding the weeds today, to learn that they had/have no intention of sending someone out to kill my weeds.

Analogy: Ordering a Camry, getting a tricycle, and paying for a Rolls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. GOOD SERVICE IS OUT OF THEIR REALM.

Review about: Trugreen Trucomplete Lawn Service.

I didn't like: Poor quality and no resolution, High prices with no results, No customer service, Self-renewing contracts to catch busy people off guard.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $588
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion