Satsfied first year - lawn got better - other than a minor dispute about services promised (it was a promise from the national switchboard number regarding annual services) services were satisfactory.Went into second year with Trugreen - Virginia Beach and they didnt show up.

Could not call them (local number given to me by manager no longer reached him - went to national service center) and lawn filled with weeds. Called them up to get them to honor their "we will come out any time you are not satisfied in 48 hours" the national center said they would not be able to get out for 4 weeks!! Then they scheduled appointment for 3/26. No show - no call.

Finally called national number and told them to make sure they were taping because I would not pay for any further services. Filed a BBB complaint - low and behold they found my phone number - promised to get someone out tomorrow (4 weeks after I started calling). Company cannot honor promises and dont give a *** about the customer.

Better off researching how to get a nice lawn and take care of it yourself - if you sign up with TruGreen this will eventually be your only option anyway.Wasted all prior year money - lawn is worse than it was when we started last year.

Review about: Trugreen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments