Port Saint Lucie, Florida

I had truegreen for about three months.Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster.

I asked the guy if i needed to water more he said if I felt like it other wise no more than twice a week. Into second month they irrigated to the tune of 300 dollars , after telling me it was available but i had not decided to do it yet. I immediately took my self off debt payments and went to paper billing. The last straw was I was told after that no more surprise additions to the bill would happen the following day my account showed that they had performed 2 more treatments on the same day and i was again billed.

I was home for every treatment and this is what they did!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care.

I didn't like: Billing issues, Products that killed my grass, Lack of honesty, Poor quality of work, Unethical sales practice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution I want the remainder of bill removed.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Looks like the lawn was dry in areas. Probably turned green after you watered the fertilizer you applied on your own.

to Anonymous #1075627

Keep being Anonymous. Good little victims like yourself is what keeps companies like tru green in business.

I am glad I checked the reviews. I

was ready, tomorrow, to buy into their service. glad I didn't now.

they won't get my bussiness.

to Anonymous #1009140

I can honestly say I checked out Scotts and found the same complaints! From now on we're doing it ourselves, and grass is already turning greener!!

Glad to help, and please let fellow consumers know when we are being ripped off!