Dont go with Trugreen !

I had truegreen for about three months.Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster.

I asked the guy if i needed to water more he said if I felt like it other wise no more than twice a week. Into second month they irrigated to the tune of 300 dollars , after telling me it was available but i had not decided to do it yet. I immediately took my self off debt payments and went to paper billing. The last straw was I was told after that no more surprise additions to the bill would happen the following day my account showed that they had performed 2 more treatments on the same day and i was again billed.

I was home for every treatment and this is what they did!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Billing issues
    • Products that killed my grass
    • Lack of honesty
    • Poor quality of work
    • Unethical sales practice

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I want the remainder of bill removed.
Product or service
Trugreen Lawn Care
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #666895 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trugreen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2015 #1075605

Looks like the lawn was dry in areas. Probably turned green after you watered the fertilizer you applied on your own.

Dec 08, 2015 #1075627

Keep being Anonymous. Good little victims like yourself is what keeps companies like tru green in business.

Jul 16, 2015 #1008476

I am glad I checked the reviews. I
was ready, tomorrow, to buy into their service. glad I didn't now.
they won't get my bussiness.

Jul 18, 2015 #1009140

I can honestly say I checked out Scotts and found the same complaints! From now on we're doing it ourselves, and grass is already turning greener!!
Glad to help, and please let fellow consumers know when we are being ripped off!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.