I had truegreen for about three months.Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster.
I asked the guy if i needed to water more he said if I felt like it other wise no more than twice a week. Into second month they irrigated to the tune of 300 dollars , after telling me it was available but i had not decided to do it yet. I immediately took my self off debt payments and went to paper billing. The last straw was I was told after that no more surprise additions to the bill would happen the following day my account showed that they had performed 2 more treatments on the same day and i was again billed.
I was home for every treatment and this is what they did!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing issues
- Products that killed my grass
- Lack of honesty
- Poor quality of work
- Unethical sales practice
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want the remainder of bill removed.
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it...."
- "Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles. I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated. This sucks and I loved the..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."