I had truegreen for about three months.Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster.

I asked the guy if i needed to water more he said if I felt like it other wise no more than twice a week. Into second month they irrigated to the tune of 300 dollars , after telling me it was available but i had not decided to do it yet. I immediately took my self off debt payments and went to paper billing. The last straw was I was told after that no more surprise additions to the bill would happen the following day my account showed that they had performed 2 more treatments on the same day and i was again billed.

I was home for every treatment and this is what they did!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. account.ability69 stated that there is a room for improvement of billing issues and products that killed my grass. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of trugreen lawn service. Trugreen needs to "i want the remainder of bill removed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trugreen lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trugreen.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Looks like the lawn was dry in areas. Probably turned green after you watered the fertilizer you applied on your own.

to Anonymous #1075627

Keep being Anonymous. Good little victims like yourself is what keeps companies like tru green in business.

I am glad I checked the reviews. I

was ready, tomorrow, to buy into their service. glad I didn't now.

they won't get my bussiness.

to Anonymous #1009140

I can honestly say I checked out Scotts and found the same complaints! From now on we're doing it ourselves, and grass is already turning greener!!

Glad to help, and please let fellow consumers know when we are being ripped off!