Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland

I just cancelled TruGreen today.I have been using them for the past 2 years and have been unimpressed all around.

My lawn itself doesn't look bad – but it's not any better than before I started using them. I still have the same amount of weeds. They are expensive and would call me all the time trying to sell me additional treatments. They're pushy.

Cancelling with them was like pulling teeth. They were very rude about it. It makes me wonder – do the operators get scolded by the company for allowing customers to cancel? Oh, and they left my gate open not once but TWICE, so my two dogs got out.

I called and complained but then it happened again. I tried to cancel then but they were pushy and rude and telling me about all this free stuff they were going to give me. It was exasperating.

From reading other reviews I feel that even though I have cancelled I haven't seen the last of them.UGH!!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

ServiceMaster's TruGreen is a behemoth of a lawn "care" company that insults the intelligence of their customers by attempting to disguise a cost/rate increase under the ruse "To serve your better...".And then with the highter price their service still sucks!

Sandbaggers indeed!!!

I'm done with this *** corporation that ruined my lawn and bled my credit card.I wrote across their renewal letter to cancel my service and remove me from their system!