First of all, let me say what a disaster this company is since it took over Scotts.You can not speak with the tech directly that left you his comments about the lawn, not to mention where he spilled fertilizer in 2 places and burned the lawn.

The corporate headquarters said THEY could help me...really? Said you cannot call the applicator. I used to work on a golf course, I asked why the tech said there is crabgrass in my lawn already?

They put down pre-emergence and then corporate guy explained it doesn't prevent all the crabgrass from growing, in which case my response was "you mean all over my lawn?".Excuse my language, but the H with them.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Trugreen RUINED my beautiful lawn. Trugreen "We live in a very nice golf course neighborhood, almost everyone in the over 1,200 homes here have beautiful lawns, and many said ours was among the best of the..." Read more Trugreen - Aeration joke Trugreen "I contracted a one year lawn service with Trugreen several months ago, hoping for the picture perfect lawn the salesman said would happen. After that time there has been no..." Read more Trugreen - Certain Death to your Shrubs Trugreen "During a late May, 2017 application some damage was noted to evergreen shrubs about 4 or 5 days after the application. I finally ended the service because frankly, while they..." Read more Trugreen - Bad very Bad Trugreen "THIS is how my grass looks after 2 years paying for services!!,they give you a "free" services as complement but still getting worst... what company is going to give you..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more