I use them a couple of years ago and my yard looked terrible, then they said I needed more treatments.Last year their prices almost doubled so I did not use them.

This year they have called me, I told them what I wanted and what I could afford. We agreed to a plan but when they called me back, several days later, to confirm the program it was at a much higher price. I told them no I wasn't going to use them. Then, again a couple of weeks ago, I get another call.

We go thru the whole process again and the salesman agrees to send a man out to access my lawn and discuss what they will do for me. They will call 2 days in advance to set up a good time for me. Last week I get a message on my phone that they will be out to my home the next day to do the 1st treatment, and they need full access to my yard. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE APPOINTMENT TIME TO BE SET UP THE DISCUSS MY YARD?

I call them and ask that very question. They ask me what time would be good for me, I tell them "said a man out anytime in the morning before 12:30 because that is when I leave for work. Next day I am outside until 12:28 NO TRUGREEN MAN. I go in to get my things for work and when I come out they are driving away.

I get a note. Then yesterday I get a message again that they will be out to do 1st treatment and need full access to my yard. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE APPOINTMENT TIME TO BE SET UP THE DISCUSS MY YARD? So I called them and told them to cancel anything they have planned for me.

This morning I get a call from TRUGREEN and when I answer it, on the second ring, they hang up on me.

THIS IS A COMPANY THAT ISN'T WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH AND I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE, IN NEED OF A LAWN SERVICE, TO LOOK ELSEWHERE.WHAT THEY DO DO IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR LAWN WILL STILL LOOK BAD AT THE END OF THE SEASON.......................

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments