1.2

Original review updated by user May 24, 2021

They did not deliver on their promise the person that came out to the property only did half the yard and left he must have thrown some of it over the fence as we have a chicken coupe that sits on one other side, our chickens ate from it and were sick. I was told I would have an analysis completed and the person to come out would explain their process and expectations.

never happened- i didnt even see the guys face on the 1st visit. I called cust.svc, they apologized and offered to send someone else out to finish the job, was also advised they were going to apply a disc for the inconvenience asked if I would give them a 2nd chance to correct the mistake, I agreed and gave them the benefit of the doubt as rep explained driver may have had an emergency. They sent the same person came back out and my guess he took it personally and over did it by spreading fertilizer and preemergent all over the sidewalks and on our driveway over my new planted flower bed - all my flowers died after a couple of days after the visit and I have kids and neighbors who play in the front and kept stepping and picking up this small little white balls that were all over the place. I called to speak with someone about it - I was put on hold over 30 min or more each time only to be hung up on when they answered again.

I tried to cancel online and it does not allow you - tried the chat they advised in order to cancel i had to speak with someone, provided a different#. after 2 weeks of no success getting any one on the line to speak with me, i finally got someone on the line to cancel services today.

i feel i paid for someone to come out and kill my flowers and chickens and my grass still looks like it did before i called them out - no real change has taken place. Very dissapointed and very dissatisfied with their service.

User's recommendation: Do not waste your time or money with TruGreen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Lawn Service.

TruGreen Pros: No commication, Unhappy.

TruGreen Cons: Poor quality of work, Damaged property and didnt make it right, Deception.

Location: 2550 Berner Street, Fort Worth, TX 76111