2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 26

terrible service they used a 400 pound fertilizer spreader on a 4 day rain soaked yard creating furrows throughout the lawn.They called me back on my complaint but thje telephine number they left goes to the main call center and there is no way to contact NATHAN who called.

They cannot transfer to his number. ALL BS to defer talking to a customer.

I opened a second incident to get the supervisor to call me back.As yet no returned call.

Original review posted by user Apr 25

The two Remainind Scotts board members on the TruGreen Board or CDR Board should see what has been done to your customers.A trugreen tech drove a heavy fertilize machine 3 to 400 pounds on a 4 day rain soaked yard to fertilize my lawn.

They were already late in service cycle by weeks on my contract. This machine left deep ruts all over a full acre that had to be rolled out because of the depth. Plus they sprayed weedkiller during a rain and that only washed off and into the tributary to the Ramapo river down stream. This is not the way to start a new relationship nor the way to do business.

I complained and someone called back from New Hampshire and left a message to call a local number which of course went right into the main call center in Memphis? DUH I live in NY Local help have not heard of any. NH OR TN seems to be the closest to local. Even the trucks have NJ tags.

Disappointed in service DURING THE RAIN? CALL BACK TO A 1-800 call center what is this local service support you promise and what happened to MY local techs.

I guess they quit with the merger or were let go as they were too expensive because of the good service they gave to Scotts customers.DO NOT USE

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Service before 2016.

I didn't like: Poor managment, Bad service and no response even from higher ups.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Monroe, New York, United States #1332683

Nothing has changed.Now they are a week late in my next application yet keep mailing me products ads for other useless services.

Mosquito and shrub spray. What a waste of money. You can do more to prevent mosquitoes by cleaning up your property and what is the mosquitoes live next door? Shrub.

Why plant what bugs eat.Know what you plant