2.3
Turnaround Time

How many times do I have to call Truegreen to redo my yard and shrubs???Even when they come back, the problem is still not taken care of.

I even had a problem last year with Truegreen spraying and killing all my butterfly caterpillars. I was reimbursed somewhat, but needless to say, this should have been observed by the person spraying. Even when someone comes out to spray, there are still areas and weeds. My last call was made because the side of my house had weeds growing and I didn't notice this until I went to the side of my house to get ready for a lawn party, and there were weeds like crazy.

When Truegreen came out, I asked the person spraying if he had done that side of my yard and he told me he never did. Duh!! What was I spraying for. Also, I keep getting told the yellow areas are something about iron and they will take care of it, but that never happens either.

The areas are still yellow and streaky. I finally got disgusted and cancelled ALL SERVICES. Truegreen has been working on my shrubs for years and keep telling me they will come back, but now they are dead and these are 7 ft. tall.

They were beautiful at one time and I called them because I thought the bushes had a disease, which they did. Too many complaints to write about. Being on social security, it was hard for me to come up with the money for the contract, to get the service cheaper. I feel I have waisted my money with Truegreen from the beginning.

Time after time I have called for redos. How many times do I have to do this??? My money is flowing in the wind. I would NEVER recommend your company to anyone.

I'm sorry, but if my money is going to good use, I don't mind so much. I don't like being told I am getting something I am not getting. How can a person stay here for 15 minutes (maybe) to get the yard done and done correctly???? I am a very unhappy former customer.

Your company needs help with performing services. The techs talk a good talk, but what about getting my shrubs back? That will cost me a fortune. I have to get someone to cut them down and then haul them off.

The roots might have to be dug out also.

I am 71 years old and cannot do this type of work.Just saying------------------

Review about: Trugreen Tree And Shrub Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I have to pay to remove and also plant new ones. This is very costly for me. .

I didn't like: Grass and shrubs look the same.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments