Tru Green came the beginning of May, I went out side to ask what they were treating for today.The guy said today I am treating for cinch bugs and fertilizing.
Well low and behold they came again the next day. When we got the pill we got to charges for 1 for complete lawn care, and one for cinch bug control. Well less than 30 days after these 2 applications our lawns is pretty much junk.
From what was a full green lawn it is now brown and gone.Do not use this company they are a rip off and destroy your lawns in the process
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Services
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Contacted Vonage via their "chat Line". Customer Service rep "Roland A." responded. The problem I pointed out to him was the inability of the web site to recognize..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."