Palmetto, Florida

Tru Green came the beginning of May, I went out side to ask what they were treating for today.The guy said today I am treating for cinch bugs and fertilizing.

Well low and behold they came again the next day. When we got the pill we got to charges for 1 for complete lawn care, and one for cinch bug control. Well less than 30 days after these 2 applications our lawns is pretty much junk.

From what was a full green lawn it is now brown and gone.Do not use this company they are a rip off and destroy your lawns in the process

Review about: Lawn Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Trugreen - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Trugreen "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..." Read more Trugreen is awful!! Trugreen "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more