They asked for 6 months to right my yard.I gave them 1 year.
They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because they didn't do what I paid them for. They do respond when you call, say they are going to apply chemicals to correct the problem, but nothing happens.
I wasted a LOT of money and now have to spend a LOT more replacing sod. They called to see why I canceled their service. I told them.
No response.I will not give them more money and put good after bad.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Pleasant agents who take service calls
What I disliked
- Ruined my lawn
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Fertilizer Service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "This the 3rd straight year that my has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen. That promised May last spring to resod my entire yard to make things right. Here..."
- "Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end. Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did..."
- "Burned My Face and Eyes for Over 3 Weeks...They DO NOT Stand by there Products and They are Trained to Be The Biggest Scam Artists Out There...Told Me if I..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."