Trugreen - Destroyed a section of my lawn
I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants.They treated it once which partially killed some nests.
On the second treatment they had some herbicide in the bucket and it killed a large portion of my grass. I have 5 acres with significant damage. The charge for killing all the ants was $1600. I paid them $200 and told them to stop further treatments.
Nonetheless, they kept calling me demanding payment. I sent pictures of the damage, and said they should be paying me for putting wide bloches in my yard. The letter was sent to their legal department in Memphis, TN. They responded by basically giving me the finger and demanding payment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."