Turnaround Time

I work from home in a shop separate from my house.Throughout the day I'll let our 2 small dogs into our back yard so they can enjoy the outdoors.

At 6pm I went to my front door because I heard the UPS truck drop off some packages and saw a few sheets from TRUGREEN shoved into my front door handle. These sheets stated that "specialist" Derek Tice treated my lawn with 3 different chemicals at 2:02PM on 2-28-2017. I have lived at this house for 4 years and have NEVER used a single lawn service. I looked at the slip a little closer and saw that the service was for my neighbor.

Obviously the guy had the wrong house. I walked around my yard - he had moved my lawnmower from the side of my yard into my driveway where my wife parks and he left the gate to our backyard open. I did not hear the guy when he was here but I know for a fact that I let our dogs into the back yard shortly after the time he stated he was here. This means my dogs (small chihuahuas) were exposed to fresh pesticide AND with the gate open they could have escaped and luckily did not (I am very cautious of shutting our back gates, since no one was supposed to have been at our house I let the dogs into the back yard from inside the house in which I enter from a separate gate so I had no reason to check the other one).

I feel violated - I called TruGreen and they said "We'll contact your local office and get back to you" - they haven't. They even said they tried to call them while I was on hold but no one even answered. There are a MILLION services that can mix up an address and it wouldn't be a big deal. Even if someone had cut my lawn by accident I wouldn't have been as mad as I am.

But to spray my yard with chemicals I want nothing to do with, especially since I have 2 dogs and a 2 year old son and multiple fruit trees and plants (some early blooming flowers have wilted up and died from the spray) - it's inexcusable.

I hold Derek Tice - Specialist 50859 personally responsible for not doing the most basic part of his job.I will not stop reviewing and spreading the word about Truegreen's terrible service until that employee is fired and replaced with someone with the knowledge needed to perform his/her job.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Illegal Trespassing & Lawn Spray.

I didn't like: Damage unabated to my property, Damaged my lawn, Customer service, Results and customer service, Illegal solicitations.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Your entire complaint/review is both valid and moronic.Don't worry about calling tru green, call your local department of environment and tell them your property was chemically trespassed on.

Your review cannot even be taken seriously though, youre not a customer, you selected one star for services and aspects that you had entirely no contact with, and you absolutely were not illegally solicited.Call your state environmental agency and stop wasting your time attempting to badmouth a company that has the EPA in their back pocket.