2.5K views
Featured

I witnessed a Tru Green employee, Dan Buck, drive a large aerating-type machine along my sidewalk. As the machine was too wide to fit, it was crushing the landscaping bricks, which were set on-pointe along the sidewalk.

I spoke with the two other employees on site, who confirmed that they saw him breaking the bricks, and heard the popping sounds as they were breaking.

Dan again past me and I called his attention to the damage, he apologized and said that he intended to speak to me about it, and was meeting with his boss, Allen, tomorrow and that one of them would be in touch with me soon. He took my address, phone number, and photos of the broken bricks, which we counted together. The total was 10. He said, “I will definitely fix them for you.”

They were his last words to me.

Not hearing from him, I called six times over the next month, was passed to several departments, and given several different numbers to call, always repeating the story and given the assurance that someone would definitely call me back.

No one ever did until I threatened to report it to the BBB. Then the manager called within an hour to state that they have no responsibility for any damage and that an unidentified neighbor had said that Dan didn’t break any bricks.

The neighbors for whom Tru Green was working deny exonerating the landscaper, as they were not even home at the time.

I tried to file a formal complaint against them with the BBB, but they are unwilling to accept any complaints against those who have paid for a good rating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Manager.

Location: Glassboro, New Jersey

TruGreen - Deceptive and Destructive Green
Explore video interviews

Comments

#2004446

Did they go through your yard to get to the customers yard?

#1952506

I had issues with the service from True Green. I called and got a person by the name of Keva.

She provided me outstanding customer service and resolved my issues. I'm located in the metro Atlanta area. Keva actually saved my account with True Green because I was about to cancel it . She deserves special recognition because she went above and beyond to satisfy me as a customer.

Your company is fortunate to have her on staff.

R.M. Lithonia, Georgia.

I would have asked if they could spray your hair. That rat's nest looks like it has some pretty bad weeds in it,

@Pdwarf

This comment is out of line. Insulting.

#1922406
@Pdwarf

Your an *** Let's see what you look like TROLL!

I witnessed a true green spray truck spraying an entire corner lot, in a comeplete down poor . I mean it was one of those days that outside work didn’t get done , could barley see across more than the street but couldn’t believe my eyes .

Isn’t that fertilizer 101 ? S 31st greenfield Wisconsin .

I believe when you work you don't play!

Forget all about the BBB ; they can and will do nothing. They are not the Commerce Police and have no legal representative authority.

That is an urban legend which really needs to be debunked.

They'll take a report, period. It's a private company run for their own benefit.