Well, after TruGreen bought Scotts out it took them about 6 months to almost totally kill my grass!Poor service, I guess poor products, and even worse customer service.

Twice I asked for a supervisor to come see the damage but to this date I have still not received a response. I had paid in advance for a years service. Bad mistake on my part! I have terminated their service?

and am spending a small fortune with another service to try to salvage what is left of my yard. Buyer beware. I live in Harker Heights, TX.

Run from this company, don't walk!You will regret doing business with this company and they will never visit your site to see the damage they have caused!

Review about: Trugreen Trucomplete Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Nothing! Absolutely nothing!.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Crete, Illinois, United States #1318527

I am sorry to hear what happened to your lawn.I asked to speak with a supervisor on multiple occasions with no luck.

I was told no one is available. I was told a supervisor will call me back. Amazing at such poor customer service.

I never had a problem with Scotts Lawn Service and I am disappointed that they merged with Trugreen.I will be cancelling my service ASAP.