106 views
Verified Reviewer

Sprayed my St Augustine three times with deadly chemicals, after being told , by landscaping company, the chemicals were deadly! They said TruGreen would pay for resoding!

No local sod company wanted to get involved with such a corrupt company! Finally, after months trying to get there estimate, I attempted to send it to a Benda, corporate employee. Well, her email account , apparently, had been shut down! For others thinking about getting involved with TruGreen, beware!

They will kill your grass in a heart beat! There customer service is terrible! There techs are off the streets with no experience with grass! Managers are dime a dozen and will argue with you if !

Current manager is young, very vocal and thinks he is an expert because he came from Florida! I hate TruGreen destroyed my beautiful St Augustine grass, had withstood snow, copious rains since 1993.

It was like walking on golf course. Thinking about going with TruGreen run opposite directions even if they Give it to you!

User's recommendation: Run away from Trugreen.

Preferred solution: Pay for repairing and replace dead grass they killed.

TruGreen Cons: Killed my grass, Got no response to my complaint, Not professional customer service, Fact that they ruined my new lawn.

Location: 3412 Trade Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35810