After my first treatment from Trugreen, I noticed my plants and my tree in front of my lawn were dead.I then spoke to a CSR, and she stated to me that someone will come out to test my lawn and found out is the problem chemical related or was it the climate, but no one never came or got back with me.

I waited two more weeks, still no response. So, I then called back and spoke directly to a manager this time. He then told me someone would come out and take a look. Yes, this time a manager(as he say) by the name of Michael Hankins came out to my home.

He was very aggressive towards me. He didn't want to hear anything I had to say. He insisted and bluntly stated that my tree was just old and unmaintained and that my plants would bloom in the fall and this was their season to die. He repeatedly said that the it was not their chemicals.

The way he talked to me(because I was a women) was totally unprofessional. He pulled out a book, showed pictures, named plants and even used all the big fancy words. Like I told Mr. Hankins, "I don't doubt anything you're telling me today, you are not an expert and neither am I, but what I do know is how my lawn(tree and plants) looked like days before you all treated my lawn, And it definitely wasn't like this." Whatever happen to quality customer service.

I don' deserve this and this shouldn't happen to anyone.I hope this review helps someone.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments