They never call you back, ever!I was told on several occasions that a manager from the local branch would contact me regarding the weeds that were not taken care off.

It never happened. I complained to the corporate office, hoping they would do something, all that was done was another message left with the nonexistent manager. Finally I cancelled my service, but yet they still came out and tried to charge me for the service! Worst the last service they burnt the lawn leaving it worse than it was before!

This is one of the worst run companies I have seen.

They have over expanded and have no control over the local branches.I went with a local company and been much happier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Terry spellane
Linville, Virginia, United States #1340925

I am having the same problems.I was told that someone would call me.

Well I received a computer call that stated my lawn service will be on Wednesday and I did not need to be home. Well I called to find out why no one called me about coming to walk my property they told me "that was my call". Can you believe it? The call said I did not need to be home how is that a call to set a time for someone to come and discuss my lawn issues.

Guess what?They still don't get it

Terry Spellane
to Terry spellane Linville, Virginia, United States #1342043

This is an addendum to a previous comment I made on June 16th.I still stand by my comment about their customer service but, a service representative named Ryan did contact and came out to my residence at the appointed time.

We did walk my property and Ryan provided all of the information that I needed to understand the issues with my lawn.After we were done, Ryan provided me with his card and told me to call him if I had any additional problems.

If Trugreen could run their business the way Ryan does then they would have plenty of happy customers.