72 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Mar 24, 2021

I signed up for services last week on a monthly plan. The rep said the first payment would be half off at $29.95 than $60 for the remaining months.

My husband agreed. We were looking forward to services but the next morning we had an unauthorized debit of $625.10 withdrawn from our account. We called and the rep said the money will be refunded in 3-5 days, and he now signed us up on a monthly schedule. He said no thank you and canceled.

Well of course no refund on the 5th day, he called now they say10 days. There is no reason to hold my money hostage for 10 days. It took you less than a day to withdraw it from my account. Very bad business.

All I need is my money back in my account. Please do your part and making a customer happy,

User's recommendation: Refund your customers within 3 days, there is no reason to hold that large amount of money that long.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Lawn Service.

TruGreen Cons: Not professional customer service.

Comments