After they spray my lawn around sept. 23 after a few day notice that grass was turning brown in spot in my front lawn and back lawn they was many spot.

I call turgreen about a week later and explain to them my problem . They told me they would send a manager out to look at the lawn.well after a few day a service man came i was home but he knock on the door i didnt hear so he left. I call back they said they will sent him back out in a few days te guy came but he told me that hr has nothing to do with my burnt grass.that i need a manager. E theeto spray the *** that were still there after they spray two week early.So i call back told

them again i need a manager this is the third time i ask for manager.I told them i was going away for a week would be back on the 13 around noon .well the manager came in the morning before i got back he left a note that he put grass seed on the burnt spot.

In the frontyard .askme to water it.well i call back left a message for him to call me back to tell him he didnt seed the back yardHe call back and i told him he said that someone be out to do the back.

I thought you had rake out the dead grass and loose the soil before you seed. Also my yard was full of *** they spray in middle of may didn,t come till end of aug.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments