I've never been more embarrassed in my life by someone over the phone like this before. I was called by a gentleman from true green by the name of Mark letting me know about issue going on with my lawn, after explaining to me the issues and than the price I let Mark know well I need to think about it due to financial issues I have of my own to give me a call back and before I can even finish my sentence he told me oh well if you cant afford it today a couple days isnt going to make a difference then hung up.

2 hours later he called me back and start the same sales pitch and I stopped him and said we've already talked and I didnt like the way he spoke to me and his attitude towards my financial situation and he didnt know what I was going through.

Mark said " oh yeah I remember well I hope you win the lottery " in a sarcastic way. This is so not professional and he had no cares in the world on what other people are going through after my contract is done I will never use this company again and I dont recommend anyone to either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Pest Control.

Comments