Featured Not resolved

I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service.I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call.

On the call, I emphasized that I only want to try the service for one year as this is the first time that I used the service. Customer service officer is so eager to finalize the contract with me and never told me that one-year contract would automatically be renewed and the so called “one-year” is not a calendar year. Since last June, the serviceman from TruGreen started to come to my house to do the service. My in-law met the guy once and she told me that guy only worked for 5 minutes on my lawn.

My lawn looked so bad now and I have to plant a new lawn. To make things worse, I started to get bill from TruGreen this March. It turned out that “one-year” service is from last June to this Mar, and the one-year contract is automatically renewed without my agreement. I do feel that this company is taking advantage of me and cheating me by not disclosing important information in the very beginning.

Let alone the lousy service it provided.This is really not tolerable.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care Service.

I didn't like: Lying and not making it right, Product or billing, Lack of honesty and integrety, Did not take responsibility for dead grass.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution I refuse to pay the extra charge after the contract being renewed without my agreement.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion