Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service.I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call.

On the call, I emphasized that I only want to try the service for one year as this is the first time that I used the service. Customer service officer is so eager to finalize the contract with me and never told me that one-year contract would automatically be renewed and the so called “one-year” is not a calendar year. Since last June, the serviceman from TruGreen started to come to my house to do the service. My in-law met the guy once and she told me that guy only worked for 5 minutes on my lawn.

My lawn looked so bad now and I have to plant a new lawn. To make things worse, I started to get bill from TruGreen this March. It turned out that “one-year” service is from last June to this Mar, and the one-year contract is automatically renewed without my agreement. I do feel that this company is taking advantage of me and cheating me by not disclosing important information in the very beginning.

Let alone the lousy service it provided.This is really not tolerable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i refuse to pay the extra charge after the contract being renewed without my agreement". This person is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about trugreen lawn service at Trugreen was lying and not making it right, product or billing and lack of honesty and integrety Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments