Trugreen - Bad service and cheating
I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service.I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call.
On the call, I emphasized that I only want to try the service for one year as this is the first time that I used the service. Customer service officer is so eager to finalize the contract with me and never told me that one-year contract would automatically be renewed and the so called “one-year” is not a calendar year. Since last June, the serviceman from TruGreen started to come to my house to do the service. My in-law met the guy once and she told me that guy only worked for 5 minutes on my lawn.
My lawn looked so bad now and I have to plant a new lawn. To make things worse, I started to get bill from TruGreen this March. It turned out that “one-year” service is from last June to this Mar, and the one-year contract is automatically renewed without my agreement. I do feel that this company is taking advantage of me and cheating me by not disclosing important information in the very beginning.
Let alone the lousy service it provided.This is really not tolerable.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying and not making it right
- Product or billing
- Lack of honesty and integrety
- Did not take responsibility for dead grass
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "Pizza hut in North Manchester, In the last 3 times I've ordered my orders were burnt *** poor customer service!!get it together pizza hut!!..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again! I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."