I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass anymore its all ***. Worst company ever. Do not use. Needing to re sod the entire perimiter of my house in which will be very costly because I do have alot of lawn. This company should shut their doors if this is the way they operate. I won't even let my grandbaby play in the lawn anymore. Brother moved here from Jersey and asked me what happened to my Lawn because when he came to visit one time my grass was not bad, when I told him Trugreen he thanked me because he was about to call them for their lawn. I will continue putting their name down. People works hard to have crooks like them steal their money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maintain Green Grass
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."