Update added by user Mar 07
So I contacted them and they promised follow-up.I get a call a couple days later and it turns out to be a telemarketing call.
I tell the guy I am a dissatisfied customer and spend the next few minutes covincing him I gave been a customer for more than a year. He finally finds me in the system. During his sales process he tells me they will come back out for free. Then he proceeds to tell me that if they come out again, they will charge me as a regular visit.
I told him I am not spending another dime until I see satisfactory results. He relents and agrees to send someone aa a follow-up within 72 hours. Then he tries to sell a tree and shrub package. ARRRGH!
Well no surprise, no show. I called him as gain on the line that is supposed to go to the local office - Call Center!!!
They get him to call me b s ck and he can't remember me. He tslks to too many people. After several minutes of refreshing his brain, he promises Monday.
It is raining today so how much work will I have to do to get them back?
CEO needs to go on Undercover Boss.Get out of your office and save your company.
Original review posted by user Mar 02
I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I still have weeds and they give you no feedback on what you should do to get the lawn they advertise int the pictures.
On the last visit, perhaps 3-4 weeks ago, they claimed they put down a pre-emergent. Well, look at the pictures. I think they missed a few spots. It may be hard to see but I purposely left a few weeds grow. One of them is almost 3 feet high. Perhaps they are mistaking it fir a small tree!
I received an email requesting that I take a satisfaction survey. I did and gave them poor marks. The response at the end of the survey said that since I was dissatisfied that a Manager would be calling. In typical TruGreen fashion, no response.
I could call the local office and complain but I use them because I don't have the time to do it myself. I also do not have the time to chase them down to get what I paid for. If you do it right the first time, we all win.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Some of my grass is greener
What I disliked
- Poor communication
- Lack of caring about the customer
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I..."
- "This the 3rd straight year that my has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen. That promised May last spring to resod my entire yard to make things right. Here..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."