Update added by user Mar 07, 2016
So I contacted them and they promised follow-up.I get a call a couple days later and it turns out to be a telemarketing call.
I tell the guy I am a dissatisfied customer and spend the next few minutes covincing him I gave been a customer for more than a year. He finally finds me in the system. During his sales process he tells me they will come back out for free. Then he proceeds to tell me that if they come out again, they will charge me as a regular visit.
I told him I am not spending another dime until I see satisfactory results. He relents and agrees to send someone aa a follow-up within 72 hours. Then he tries to sell a tree and shrub package. ARRRGH!
Well no surprise, no show. I called him as gain on the line that is supposed to go to the local office - Call Center!!!
They get him to call me b s ck and he can't remember me. He tslks to too many people. After several minutes of refreshing his brain, he promises Monday.
It is raining today so how much work will I have to do to get them back?
CEO needs to go on Undercover Boss.Get out of your office and save your company.
Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2016
I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I still have weeds and they give you no feedback on what you should do to get the lawn they advertise int the pictures.
On the last visit, perhaps 3-4 weeks ago, they claimed they put down a pre-emergent. Well, look at the pictures. I think they missed a few spots. It may be hard to see but I purposely left a few weeds grow. One of them is almost 3 feet high. Perhaps they are mistaking it fir a small tree!
I received an email requesting that I take a satisfaction survey. I did and gave them poor marks. The response at the end of the survey said that since I was dissatisfied that a Manager would be calling. In typical TruGreen fashion, no response.
I could call the local office and complain but I use them because I don't have the time to do it myself. I also do not have the time to chase them down to get what I paid for. If you do it right the first time, we all win.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Some of my grass is greener
What I disliked
- Poor communication
- Lack of caring about the customer
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."