2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 07, 2016

So I contacted them and they promised follow-up.I get a call a couple days later and it turns out to be a telemarketing call.

I tell the guy I am a dissatisfied customer and spend the next few minutes covincing him I gave been a customer for more than a year. He finally finds me in the system. During his sales process he tells me they will come back out for free. Then he proceeds to tell me that if they come out again, they will charge me as a regular visit.

I told him I am not spending another dime until I see satisfactory results. He relents and agrees to send someone aa a follow-up within 72 hours. Then he tries to sell a tree and shrub package. ARRRGH!

Well no surprise, no show. I called him as gain on the line that is supposed to go to the local office - Call Center!!!

They get him to call me b s ck and he can't remember me. He tslks to too many people. After several minutes of refreshing his brain, he promises Monday.

It is raining today so how much work will I have to do to get them back?

CEO needs to go on Undercover Boss.Get out of your office and save your company.

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2016

I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I still have weeds and they give you no feedback on what you should do to get the lawn they advertise int the pictures.

On the last visit, perhaps 3-4 weeks ago, they claimed they put down a pre-emergent. Well, look at the pictures. I think they missed a few spots. It may be hard to see but I purposely left a few weeds grow. One of them is almost 3 feet high. Perhaps they are mistaking it fir a small tree!

I received an email requesting that I take a satisfaction survey. I did and gave them poor marks. The response at the end of the survey said that since I was dissatisfied that a Manager would be calling. In typical TruGreen fashion, no response.

I could call the local office and complain but I use them because I don't have the time to do it myself. I also do not have the time to chase them down to get what I paid for. If you do it right the first time, we all win.

rbc92677 wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was weeds, poor communication and lack of caring about the customer. Author liked the most some of my grass is greener. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn fertilization service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

All you have to do is call your local office and they come back out to retreat as.many times as needed. Not all weeds are killed with just one treatment.