Trugreen - After numerous complaints, I had to replace my whole lawn
When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false promises. I called them numerous times and was always given an excuse, one time they told me the lawn was being cut to short, however, I have the same lawn man who has been cutting my lawn for the past 13 years and never had a problem before than the next technician told me it is being over watered, however, I never had a problem before and the water is being regulated by the city, another technician told me the it was being under watered and now they won't even call me back and ignore all of my phone calls.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I've used true green 15 years had same tech about 11 yrs well they switch lady ur to less experienced and he sprayed my beautiful expensive flowers in my walkway..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85. They showed up and were the most miniature vase of..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014. My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone. I called El Dorado..."