Pompano Beach, Florida
Featured Not resolved

When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false promises. I called them numerous times and was always given an excuse, one time they told me the lawn was being cut to short, however, I have the same lawn man who has been cutting my lawn for the past 13 years and never had a problem before than the next technician told me it is being over watered, however, I never had a problem before and the water is being regulated by the city, another technician told me the it was being under watered and now they won't even call me back and ignore all of my phone calls.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of truegreen from Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments