TruGreen Lies and Poisons
My neighbors use TruGreen.Their lawn looks dead.
Mine is green. I don't use a lawn service or lawn chemicals. My soil is the same as theirs. The point is that TruGreen tells my neighbors that the chemicals are safe and "organic-based," which to me means the base can be organic with anything added to it.
TruGreen came a month ago and sprayed *** and grub killer on my neighbors' lawn in 40 mile an hour winds in advance of a big rain storm. Not surprisingly, the spraying didn't work because what chemicals didn't get blown all over the neighborhood got washed down the storm drain. A month later they are here again. My tongue is burning and I have a headache so I assume TruGreen is Spraying a generous dose.
The man who sprayed wore only rubber gloves for protection and no mask or protective clothing. His pants were wet to the knees with lawn chemicals. It is supposed to rain for the next five days so he will be back again in a month when my neighbors complain that the grubs and weeds remain. Why do my neighbors, also my friends, place their fear of weeds and grubs and love for their lawn ahead of the environment and their friends' and neighbors' health?
They do it because TruGreen sales people have told them that their products are safe and organic based and will dissipate within 48 hours. My neighbors don't seem to get that dissipate means to go into the air for all of us to breathe. Grrrrrr.
I hate TruGreen.Agressive sales and deceptive practices.review #150190
You may also like
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "Mr. Armando Alacala 1125 Washington St, Fairfield Ca. 94533. His business name is A&A Landscape Maintenance in Fairfield Ca. Business Lic 11990006110. He made a contract to do..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild. Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card. From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."