TRUGREEN LAWNCARE SUCKS
TRUGREEN.......Worst customer service in the world.Once they get your money, forget their guaranteed satisfaction.
They don't return phone calls, they don't show up when they say they will, they don't honor their promise of guaranteed satisfaction and they are about the worst run company I have ever had do work for me. I have 6750 square feet treated and it takes them exactly 10 minutes to treat an area of this size. Spent $963 with them last year (2011) and my lawn looks terrible.
Weeds rampant, bare spots still and no one will take responsibility for making it right.NEVER, NEVER HIRE TRUGREEN AS A LAWNCARE PROVIDER!bf0f650
You may also like
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn. I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me. I fave frivolously..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Beginning on Tuesday January 21, I contacted Ron Farrier through his Facebook page for his company, Elite Concrete Enhancement. We discussed and agreed on the work to be done,..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."