TRUGREEN LAWNCARE SUCKS
TRUGREEN.......Worst customer service in the world.Once they get your money, forget their guaranteed satisfaction.
They don't return phone calls, they don't show up when they say they will, they don't honor their promise of guaranteed satisfaction and they are about the worst run company I have ever had do work for me. I have 6750 square feet treated and it takes them exactly 10 minutes to treat an area of this size. Spent $963 with them last year (2011) and my lawn looks terrible.
Weeds rampant, bare spots still and no one will take responsibility for making it right.NEVER, NEVER HIRE TRUGREEN AS A LAWNCARE PROVIDER!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "What a despicable company. Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."
- "I received a delivery of flowers from Proflowers sent from my husband. I have to admit they were the saddest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen. Ladies in my..."
- "At my studio we have an ADT/Tyco alarm system. It’s a new building and a new system so I can understand why Tyco sells such a primitive interface? It is..."
- "Thanks to this company I was an able to get a proof of my copy insurance SR22 I call serveral time and they couldn't provide me with it ,I also..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "Take Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 phablet on Everbuying.net at the end of December, and now I'm ready to review it. With all discounts I'll pay only 93$, and in some..."