Here is the contact info for the Pres/CEO of TruGreen....

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

review #313447
138 119 Helpful?
Had the same issue46 Comments59
Had an experience with Trugreen?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login

May 09 #982014

You mean you are a problem customer that is never happy with anything and doesn't understand that there is no such thing as a *** free lawn. And have nothing better to do with your day than get on the phone and complain and give people a hard time!!

corporate hides from customers

Mar 13 #957984 Duluth, Georgia

All telephone numbers listed online lead to a customer service representative, not one number will lead you to corporate. TruGreen does not want or care to talk with anyone that's unhappy with service, or in my case miscommunicaton at a call center as well with the area manager before getting the first appointment. I have cancelled my first appointment and will not use TruGreen ever!

ZEEEEE

Jan 26 #936650 Orlando, Florida

SuperSuper, who did you change to?

SuperSuper

Jan 22 #934855 Glastonbury, Connecticut

I had TruGreen for 4 years, maybe more. I tried a small company in place of them and it turns out that they treat the lawn to keep it needing more treatments. This small company wrote a 4-5 time a season treatments that replaced the TruGreen and really, REALLY improved my lawn. Ten fold! It had a deep deep green dark color that I could see was healthy. I could tell by walking on it and using it, and it didn't waver.

Pam

Dec 30, 2014 #923026 Mountain View, California

I am having the very same issue and now I am being charged for servie that was "suppose" to be covered under a service agreement. I am furious and will do exactly as you said and write a nasty review on their FB page and also send an email to the CEO. Disgusting practise and I will NEVER do business with them again!!!

Vince

Dec 22, 2014 #919775 Longs, South Carolina

I recently responded to a help wanted posting by Trugreen, Mmyrtle beach, SC.
Had a lot of difficulty with application, finally had to be assisted by web sight Peopleanswer web management co. because my information even though accurate, for some reason a tech. had to impute information.
Call local office , t/t Zhara Hall, concern previous trouble, and when application was completed i updated her.
We talk and I told her I applied for Field Supervisor, she scheduled me for next day interview.at 11:30 am and emailed me with email, indicated time location and person of Justin Culvahouse, and we look forward to meeting with you. (email received dec. 10th at 10:22am)
I am an highly experienced manger, many years of experience... I dress appropriately, business attire, sport coat and tie, arrive early, and waited.
Neither Ms. Hall or Mrs. Culvahouse were present. I young man summonsed me and he introduces himself as a Josh or Jayson or Joshua , no business card, did not identify his position. He then advises me only position open is cold call door to door sales position. I talked with Ms. Hall, there was no misunderstanding of what I applied. Your email to me indicated field supervisor and residential lawn specialist. (email received from Peopleanawer web sight for application same date as email fro Ms. Hall) with two posted position. so stated. I applied for other position only to see if i could complete application. I drove about 60 miles for
... Show more

ValPal

Sep 24, 2014 #874723

I called the direct line to the CEO/Pres. and spoke with Shaleena this morning. She told me she would resolve the issue and that I would not be bothered any more.
I am hoping this is the end of it!

Nov 28, 2014 #907319 Pontiac, Michigan

Yes....I was referred to her also! Her name is Shalena Williams. Her position is TruGreen's Corporate CUSTOMER CARE LEADER. Ms. Williams direct office line at TruGreen Corporate Headquarters is 901/597-5698.

Monfette

Aug 26, 2014 #861874 Los Angeles, California

To Whom it may concern,
You (Trugreen) contacted us (Tree Case Management) on the day after the incident at Magic Mountain (July 8, 2014) and we mobilized onto the site within hours to assist you with the evaluation of the tree incident and to document our findings. Further, we worked with you to get the report back to you promptly so you could diffuse a potential Law Suit.
Tree Case Management sent you the report and invoice on July 13, 2014 (attached again to this email).
We have made numerous request for status of payment only to be ignored (specifically by AJ Fox). Tree Case Management has documentation of this.
It surprises us that we are working with you and this is how we have been treated. This is not good for business and the upper management at Trugreen, and other areas of the industry, needs to be aware of this conduct.
At this time I am going to do the following: Contact upper management at TruGreen Contact others Put a "Lean" on the property (Magic Mountain) This is not what we want to do but your actions leave us no other choice. If we do not receive payment confirmation in 24 hours then we have no choice but to move forward. We look forward to hearing from you so these types of items do not occur. Thank you for your understanding Greg Monfette Tree Case Management 310-902-6581 ncatree@gmail.com

Para Esq. 01

Oct 28, 2014 #891766

Actually the term is LEIN. To receive payment for an unpaid bill.

0 1 Reply
dissatisfied with Trugreen

Aug 15, 2014 #856891

Thanks for the contact information. The local GM was ducking my calls, and the person at this number got the GM on the line immediately.

Aug 14, 2014 #856704

I called corp, was transferred to the locally whats the same circle.
I hope they return this week, mother of the bride has crab grass and they are failing 2 weeks before summer ends?

Annie

Aug 14, 2014 #856384

I have had HORRIBLE service from Trugreen!! We originally contacted them to fix an area that has trouble growing grass and they said they could not find the spot--it is the whole back yard!! 3 months into this, I tried to cancel the service. They would only put it on hold until the supervisor, Dana, got back to me. She writes in my file that she has tried to contact me--not true-- and sends someone out to my house--the same guy who cannot find the back yard!! Every time I try to cancel the service, they show up again. I am no longer paying any invoices, maybe the will cancel me!!!

10 Year Trugreen Customer

Aug 11, 2014 #855143

I have been a customer with Trugreen for over 10 years. In early July of this year (2014) they came out to my home and did a granular fertilization. In doing so the person on the motorized fertilizer spreader dumped continuous amounts of fertilizer on my Zoysia lawn. Needles to say within 24 hours my lawn looked like someone had pour diesel fuel all over it. It has been over 30 days and this company has made no attempt to remedy their negligent act. It has been almost impossible to get them on the phone at the local level. And when I do, all I get is a lady who says someone will return my call. And they never do.
If I could post pictures I feel quite certain that most of you reading this would find it unbelievable.
I am so frustrated. I went from having the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood to what looks like the local parking lot at a truck stop with oily spots everywhere in my yard.
But I am not the type who lays down easily for anyone. And especially not the company who has ruined my yard.  It may take a while but I can guarantee my results.  Unlike Trugreen.

0 1 Reply
super super

Jan 22 #934851 Cromwell, Connecticut

Who the *** wants a zoysia lawn anyway? They did you a favor. Now you can plant some nice grass!

1 1 Reply
Cheated

Aug 04, 2014 #851287

For 3 months I have been complaining to Trugreen about poor lawn results and all they do is give me practiced speeches about how it takes time to improve the lawn. Meanwhile, I still have weeds and yellow patches and thin patches and green only until the next time I mow. They said a supervisor would call me but no one has. If only a supervisor would look at my lawn they would see how poor the results have been. I asked for a soil sample test and it took 6 weeks to get the results. That's 6 weeks of improper treatments which I have paid for only to see poor results. They have promised one free treatment to address the soil test results but I have paid 4 months so I'm still screwed out of 3 months of proper application. I spoke with a former Trugreen employee and he said technicians are only allowed to apply a small amount of treatment and it's never enough. Trugreen's policies are the reason for poor service. Never again will I use True green!

Franchise man

Jun 24, 2014 #831291

True green uses great product and has some of the best delivery systems on the market, they have some of the best workers around. With that said here is the problem, I have worked there 15 years. They treat their employees like ***. They push them on quotas and product usage and mess with there pay scale. If you work there you have cheated the customer. Its the only way you can make bonus and goals. you must cheat. Where I work the guys do 36 lawns a day that 4.5 lawns an hour. that means the driver drives to you house fills out the paperwork fills his hopper and does your lawn all in 12 minutes. It just cant be done right at that speed. This causes back yards not getting done, slips filled out wrong and poor *** control and note that look like a robot filled them out. Anyway they have tracking system to track you in the trucks well. Like I said they have all the tools its just that they don't have common sense. I know that you must make money. But at what cost. I was a sales person there at the end Im over 50 years old and I got treated the worst possible , my branch was very unethical they lied to customer about product and when they went down ect. I know what Im doing, Im a placca certified lawn pro , I have won awards for this and I have worked all over the usa. working there was a circus. Sorry but the first week I worked there I saw two fights of employees. I woas told to be quit or they would f... my mom in the B..... They stole my sales and gave them to other... Show more

Jun 23, 2014 #831014 Roswell, Georgia

Please contact me before doing business with this company! fjfanderson@yahoo.com in the "Atlanta area."

DENNIS JOHNSON

May 30, 2014 #822046 Boston, Massachusetts

TRUGREEN IS A RIP OFF.
I HAD A LANDSCAPER COME BY AND TURN THE DIRT AND PUT IN NEW GRASS SEEDS
THE GRASS CAME UP AND WAS BEAUTIFUL THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD. TRUGREEN WAS DOING SOME KIND OF PROMOTIONAL WORK I ACCEPTED IT AND SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEM IT WAS NEWLY PLANTED GRASS SEEDS THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT.
TECHNICIAN FROM TRUGREEN CAME BY TO SERVICE THE GRASS AND APPLY FERTILIZER
(THIS SHOULD NEVER BE DOWN WITH NEWLY SEEDED GRASS) THAT NIGHT I GOT HOME ONLY TO SEE WHERE THEY SPRAYED THE FERTILIZER TURNED THE GRASS BROWN.
I CALLED THE LANDSCAPER WHO INITIALLY SEWED THE SEEDS TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED AND I TOLD AFTER TRUGREEN CAME BY AND PUT FERTILIZER DOWN IT TURNED BROWN THE LANDSCAPER INFORMED YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT FERTILIZER ON NEWLY SEWED GRASS AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE BALD SPOTS IN THE LAWN. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH TRUGREEN EVER SINCE. I CALLED THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THE CEO'S PERSONAL SECRETARY BASICALLY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. NOW I TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

2 0 Reply
TL

May 20, 2014 #817015

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. DO NOT EVEN START ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN BECAUSE IT'S LIKE TALKING TO THE WALL.

1-20 of 59 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trugreen.
Filing a new complaint about
×