Here is the contact info for the Pres/CEO of TruGreen....

Issue not resolved
Apr 19, 2012
review #313447

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

bfd66db
Had an experience with TruGreen?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
ValPal

Sep 24

I called the direct line to the CEO/Pres. and spoke with Shaleena this morning. She told me she would resolve the issue and that I would not be bothered any more.
I am hoping this is the end of it!

Monfette

Aug 26 Los Angeles, California

To Whom it may concern,
You (Trugreen) contacted us (Tree Case Management) on the day after the incident at Magic Mountain (July 8, 2014) and we mobilized onto the site within hours to assist you with the evaluation of the tree incident and to document our findings. Further, we worked with you to get the report back to you promptly so you could diffuse a potential Law Suit.
Tree Case Management sent you the report and invoice on July 13, 2014 (attached again to this email).
We have made numerous request for status of payment only to be ignored (specifically by AJ Fox). Tree Case Management has documentation of this.
It surprises us that we are working with you and this is how we have been treated. This is not good for business and the upper management at Trugreen, and other areas of the industry, needs to be aware of this conduct.
At this time I am going to do the following: Contact upper management at TruGreen Contact others Put a "Lean" on the property (Magic Mountain) This is not what we want to do but your actions leave us no other choice. If we do not receive payment confirmation in 24 hours then we have no choice but to move forward. We look forward to hearing from you so these types of items do not occur. Thank you for your understanding Greg Monfette Tree Case Management 310-902-6581 ncatree@gmail.com

Para Esq. 01

Oct 28

Actually the term is LEIN. To receive payment for an unpaid bill.

dissatisfied with Trugreen

Aug 15

Thanks for the contact information. The local GM was ducking my calls, and the person at this number got the GM on the line immediately.

Aug 14

I called corp, was transferred to the locally whats the same circle.
I hope they return this week, mother of the bride has crab grass and they are failing 2 weeks before summer ends?

Annie

Aug 14

I have had HORRIBLE service from Trugreen!! We originally contacted them to fix an area that has trouble growing grass and they said they could not find the spot--it is the whole back yard!! 3 months into this, I tried to cancel the service. They would only put it on hold until the supervisor, Dana, got back to me. She writes in my file that she has tried to contact me--not true-- and sends someone out to my house--the same guy who cannot find the back yard!! Every time I try to cancel the service, they show up again. I am no longer paying any invoices, maybe the will cancel me!!!

10 Year Trugreen Customer

Aug 11

I have been a customer with Trugreen for over 10 years. In early July of this year (2014) they came out to my home and did a granular fertilization. In doing so the person on the motorized fertilizer spreader dumped continuous amounts of fertilizer on my Zoysia lawn. Needles to say within 24 hours my lawn looked like someone had pour diesel fuel all over it. It has been over 30 days and this company has made no attempt to remedy their negligent act. It has been almost impossible to get them on the phone at the local level. And when I do, all I get is a lady who says someone will return my call. And they never do.
If I could post pictures I feel quite certain that most of you reading this would find it unbelievable.
I am so frustrated. I went from having the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood to what looks like the local parking lot at a truck stop with oily spots everywhere in my yard.
But I am not the type who lays down easily for anyone. And especially not the company who has ruined my yard.  It may take a while but I can guarantee my results.  Unlike Trugreen.

Cheated

Aug 04

For 3 months I have been complaining to Trugreen about poor lawn results and all they do is give me practiced speeches about how it takes time to improve the lawn. Meanwhile, I still have weeds and yellow patches and thin patches and green only until the next time I mow. They said a supervisor would call me but no one has. If only a supervisor would look at my lawn they would see how poor the results have been. I asked for a soil sample test and it took 6 weeks to get the results. That's 6 weeks of improper treatments which I have paid for only to see poor results. They have promised one free treatment to address the soil test results but I have paid 4 months so I'm still screwed out of 3 months of proper application. I spoke with a former Trugreen employee and he said technicians are only allowed to apply a small amount of treatment and it's never enough. Trugreen's policies are the reason for poor service. Never again will I use True green!

Franchise man

Jun 24

True green uses great product and has some of the best delivery systems on the market, they have some of the best workers around. With that said here is the problem, I have worked there 15 years. They treat their employees like ***. They push them on quotas and product usage and mess with there pay scale. If you work there you have cheated the customer. Its the only way you can make bonus and goals. you must cheat. Where I work the guys do 36 lawns a day that 4.5 lawns an hour. that means the driver drives to you house fills out the paperwork fills his hopper and does your lawn all in 12 minutes. It just cant be done right at that speed. This causes back yards not getting done, slips filled out wrong and poor *** control and note that look like a robot filled them out. Anyway they have tracking system to track you in the trucks well. Like I said they have all the tools its just that they don't have common sense. I know that you must make money. But at what cost. I was a sales person there at the end Im over 50 years old and I got treated the worst possible , my branch was very unethical they lied to customer about product and when they went down ect. I know what Im doing, Im a placca certified lawn pro , I have won awards for this and I have worked all over the usa. working there was a circus. Sorry but the first week I worked there I saw two fights of employees. I woas told to be quit or they would f... my mom in the B..... They stole my sales and gave them to other... Show more

Jun 23 Roswell, Georgia

Please contact me before doing business with this company! fjfanderson@yahoo.com in the "Atlanta area."

DENNIS JOHNSON

May 30 Boston, Massachusetts

TRUGREEN IS A RIP OFF.
I HAD A LANDSCAPER COME BY AND TURN THE DIRT AND PUT IN NEW GRASS SEEDS
THE GRASS CAME UP AND WAS BEAUTIFUL THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD. TRUGREEN WAS DOING SOME KIND OF PROMOTIONAL WORK I ACCEPTED IT AND SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEM IT WAS NEWLY PLANTED GRASS SEEDS THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT.
TECHNICIAN FROM TRUGREEN CAME BY TO SERVICE THE GRASS AND APPLY FERTILIZER
(THIS SHOULD NEVER BE DOWN WITH NEWLY SEEDED GRASS) THAT NIGHT I GOT HOME ONLY TO SEE WHERE THEY SPRAYED THE FERTILIZER TURNED THE GRASS BROWN.
I CALLED THE LANDSCAPER WHO INITIALLY SEWED THE SEEDS TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED AND I TOLD AFTER TRUGREEN CAME BY AND PUT FERTILIZER DOWN IT TURNED BROWN THE LANDSCAPER INFORMED YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT FERTILIZER ON NEWLY SEWED GRASS AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE BALD SPOTS IN THE LAWN. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH TRUGREEN EVER SINCE. I CALLED THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THE CEO'S PERSONAL SECRETARY BASICALLY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. NOW I TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

TL

May 20

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. DO NOT EVEN START ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN BECAUSE IT'S LIKE TALKING TO THE WALL.

SR

Jun 05

OMG!! SO TRUE!!!! It took me a week to talk to someone in my local branch and I still got no where!! Call around before going with Truegreen

Mar 27

Used to have Trugreen but didn't want their service anymore had a hard time canceling and then the phone calls started. Received a call last mth from a Denise in Kalamazoo saying she was from trugreen wanting my business back. I told her didn't want their service they are way too aggressive in marketing and basically harassing me with phone calls. Just want to be left alone. Then Dan from TruGreen Kalamazoo calls me yesterday 5pm wanting to know if we want Trugreen service I told him NO and that they harass and are to aggressive put me on a do not call list don't bug me. Guess what? The very next day at 12:15 pm Dan yes the same Dan from Trugreen Kalamazoo calls me again asking if I want their service! The man apparently forgot he called me the day before !!!!! Well I was so mad I asked for his supervisor and got Ben told him how mad I was about the phone calls, I told them I would never ever have trugreen out and would tell everyone how bad they are. Also how they harass by phone calls. I also called the corp number in TN you had listed and gave them an earful. TruGreen is HORRIBLE

Old Coastie

Feb 27 Oldsmar, Florida

To say I am upset with TrueGreen would be an understatement. I have to agree with Big Guy in his assessment. We called back in August to cancel our service because we were not happy with their service. All was fine until January 2014. When they started treating Our lawn. We call and was informed our record show we had asked that the service be suspended for the reminder of 2013. January 2014 arrives and they took it on themselves to start the service again without our permission. In the end I agreed to pay the bill by sending them $1.00 a month until the balance has been paid and advised them if one of their technicians step on my property I would file trespass charges.
IF YOU ARE WITH THEM CALL NOW AND CANCEL AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH IS COMPANY. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Big guy

Jan 06

1-6-14
Quick bit of advice if you are already at this site then you are pissed. Do not I repeat do not do business with true green it is nothing but an unending series of aggravating events with this company.

Joan

Oct 23, 2013 Edmonton, Alberta

I am not happy with tru green. A lady 94 years old got a bill from you for aerating her lawn. She told true green she did not want it done. I have power of attorney over this lady. She cannot see and is deaf. She received a bill for $98.00 dollars. Tru green phoned my house about aerating her lawn because she told them to phone me. I never gave tru green the authority to do the lawn. I phoned tru green in edmonton twice. They said they would get back to me in a couple of days. It has been a week since the last call. Is this the kind of service you give. I will not pay the ninety eight dollars.

I want this matter settled immediately Joan. The news media would probably like this story

Mrs harrold

Jul 12, 2013

This morning i called TRUGREEN inquire about lawn care. I called OKC#-reached Rory in Dallas.
Quoted me 73.00 each 7 wk visit and add'l 73.00 for insects.
Wanted my cc info over phone before any work was done. I refused and he stated "he didn't want to get fired or anything, so they could just invoice me out." This guy has supposedly been with company for 20 years. Red flag went up when he wanted cc over phone. 2nd flag went up when he changed his option so quickly.

Called national # and spoke with a "new sales" rep who would not answer my question when asked about company policy regarding payment methods and xferred me to "customer service" in Dallas to Larry Parks, since I was an "existing customer" and he couldn't access my files". Existing? They hadn't even been out yet!

Larry Parks spent 10x as much time talking as he did listening to my concern and after 5 minutes, he FINALLY admitted to the company having 3 ways of paying for service, which were NEVER offered to me by Rory. After coming to the conclusion that I wasn't really getting anywhere I said good day to Larry Parks.

After hanging up I decided I did not want to do business with Trugreen if this is the way customers are treated before they even have the first lawn treatment. So I called the local OKC number again and reach a young lady (no telling where she really was). I relayed to her that I would like to cancel my treatment for next week and did not
... Show more

Sergeant C

Aug 01, 2013 Orlando, Florida

Harrold,

I think you made your experience a bad one, not the other way around.
Its not 1950 any more, companies do outsource their call centers. At least TruGreen they do keep theirs within the United States. I also find it funny that you got so irate over something as minuscule as lawn care. I hope you have a heart attack the next time you have to call customer service for a company that uses workers from New Delhi that cant speak a word of english

Wanda

Aug 08, 2013

Harold, Obviously you have not bought a $1,000 worth of sod and watched it die. I have been given the run around long enough. My grass is almost dead, no one answers the phone and if they do they lie to you. I paid $630 for this service (which actually is no service) and I intend to be made whole before this is over. I don't care if I have to sue their butts I am prepared to do so. By the way I have had my computer worked on 3 times by people from India and have always had good results. Pretty soon Tru Green with be dispatching it's customer service there. Probably would get better service if they did.

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.