Here is the contact info for the Pres/CEO of TruGreen....

To get into direct contact with the President/CEO of TruGreen, here is the direct line to his office: 901-597-1964. This number is answered by his personal secretary at the TruGreen Corporate Headquarters in Memphis, TN. You can also email his office at customercare@trugreenmail.com

The second way to get your issues resolved, is to post a comment on TruGreen's Facebook wall. While you are on the Trugreen Facebook page, be sure to click on "Photos" at the top of the page. VERY REVEALING!!!

The final step is to also contact TruGreen's parent company, ServiceMaster at their 24-hour Ethics Hotline at 1-800-937-9888. You can also email them at talktous@servicemaster.com

I am posting all this contact information as an angry ex-Trugreen customer. First, I had poor service results. I had a lot of problems trying to call the local office. Then after cancelling, I had disputes with TruGreen over billing for extra services that they added on without my OK. And then being called DAILY and hounded by very aggressive (and sometimes rude) salesmen trying desparately to get me to reinstate with TruGreen. I followed all 3 steps outlined above to finally resolve the billing dispute, and to get TruGreen to stop contacting me for good. IT WORKED!!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 128 Yes 128 141 No 141
Had the same issue 66 Yes 66
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 14 #1019500

Thanks. I'll be calling today. TruGreen burned our lawn badly by grossly over fertilizing. Manager keeps promising someone will take care of it, and nothing. Extremely frustrated and getting no where fast. If I call the local Rochester NY office, I end up in Alabama or Virginia, with typically no follow-up locally... guaranteed. Our entire street is ready to fire them (5 houses). The worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. The worst. Combine that with low quality, and you wonder how they stay in business.

Jul 29 #1013425

I'm having the same issues here in Omaha, NE. I have had three lawn contractors on my property that TruGreen contracted out. All did a terrible job and one of the contractors was honest and said the property was to big and they didn't have the time to do it. Terrible customer service, been through three reps. I've heard from one, and he said that he quit. That they can't keep anyone around. They're now been trying to bill me for service, that wasn't even done! I've left messages and email's for Keala, and today, Tim and Brian and guess what??!! Haven't heard from any of them. The new lawn guys that I hired are terrific! And the care they give my lawn has been 100% better!!

rex

Jul 01 #1002074

Terrible customer relations with TruGreen I have been lied to about all appointments. My lawn was burnt up in a big area on purpose by a rogue service rep. & have been lied to by Eric the manager & Roger the general Managers assistants not only about repairing this damage, but about when they are going to show up. I got the same lies about another problem last year by the same two guys & their reps over another problem.
what a bunch of liars.
Rex in Berrien Springs, Mi

May 29 #989278

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. You cannot get past the call center they are the buffer for any complaints. If upper management wanted to know you could get to them. 4 Service calls and they did not show up.... I paid in full and at this point I have resigned myself that the money is gone. Rude would be the understatement. I can be reached at 724-331-4400 if anyone has other issues to discuss

Jul 27 #1012293

If you cancel your account they will refund your prepay amount

May 09 #982014

You mean you are a problem customer that is never happy with anything and doesn't understand that there is no such thing as a *** free lawn. And have nothing better to do with your day than get on the phone and complain and give people a hard time!!

0 5 Reply
corporate hides from customers

Mar 13 #957984 Duluth, Georgia

All telephone numbers listed online lead to a customer service representative, not one number will lead you to corporate. TruGreen does not want or care to talk with anyone that's unhappy with service, or in my case miscommunicaton at a call center as well with the area manager before getting the first appointment. I have cancelled my first appointment and will not use TruGreen ever!

2 0 Reply

Aug 09 #1017594

I agree same problem in Lawton Ok.

ZEEEEE

Jan 26 #936650 Orlando, Florida

SuperSuper, who did you change to?

SuperSuper

Jan 22 #934855 Glastonbury, Connecticut

I had TruGreen for 4 years, maybe more. I tried a small company in place of them and it turns out that they treat the lawn to keep it needing more treatments. This small company wrote a 4-5 time a season treatments that replaced the TruGreen and really, REALLY improved my lawn. Ten fold! It had a deep deep green dark color that I could see was healthy. I could tell by walking on it and using it, and it didn't waver.

3 1 Reply
Pam

Dec 30, 2014 #923026 Mountain View, California

I am having the very same issue and now I am being charged for servie that was "suppose" to be covered under a service agreement. I am furious and will do exactly as you said and write a nasty review on their FB page and also send an email to the CEO. Disgusting practise and I will NEVER do business with them again!!!

Vince

Dec 22, 2014 #919775 Longs, South Carolina

I recently responded to a help wanted posting by Trugreen, Mmyrtle beach, SC.
Had a lot of difficulty with application, finally had to be assisted by web sight Peopleanswer web management co. because my information even though accurate, for some reason a tech. had to impute information.
Call local office , t/t Zhara Hall, concern previous trouble, and when application was completed i updated her.
We talk and I told her I applied for Field Supervisor, she scheduled me for next day interview.at 11:30 am and emailed me with email, indicated time location and person of Justin Culvahouse, and we look forward to meeting with you. (email received dec. 10th at 10:22am)
I am an highly experienced manger, many years of experience... I dress appropriately, business attire, sport coat and tie, arrive early, and waited.
Neither Ms. Hall or Mrs. Culvahouse were present. I young man summonsed me and he introduces himself as a Josh or Jayson or Joshua , no business card, did not identify his position. He then advises me only position open is cold call door to door sales position. I talked with Ms. Hall, there was no misunderstanding of what I applied. Your email to me indicated field supervisor and residential lawn specialist. (email received from Peopleanawer web sight for application same date as email fro Ms. Hall) with two posted position. so stated. I applied for other position only to see if i could complete application. I drove about 60 miles for
... Show more

ValPal

Sep 24, 2014 #874723

I called the direct line to the CEO/Pres. and spoke with Shaleena this morning. She told me she would resolve the issue and that I would not be bothered any more.
I am hoping this is the end of it!

Nov 28, 2014 #907319 Pontiac, Michigan

Yes....I was referred to her also! Her name is Shalena Williams. Her position is TruGreen's Corporate CUSTOMER CARE LEADER. Ms. Williams direct office line at TruGreen Corporate Headquarters is 901/597-5698.

Monfette

Aug 26, 2014 #861874 Los Angeles, California

To Whom it may concern,
You (Trugreen) contacted us (Tree Case Management) on the day after the incident at Magic Mountain (July 8, 2014) and we mobilized onto the site within hours to assist you with the evaluation of the tree incident and to document our findings. Further, we worked with you to get the report back to you promptly so you could diffuse a potential Law Suit.
Tree Case Management sent you the report and invoice on July 13, 2014 (attached again to this email).
We have made numerous request for status of payment only to be ignored (specifically by AJ Fox). Tree Case Management has documentation of this.
It surprises us that we are working with you and this is how we have been treated. This is not good for business and the upper management at Trugreen, and other areas of the industry, needs to be aware of this conduct.
At this time I am going to do the following: Contact upper management at TruGreen Contact others Put a "Lean" on the property (Magic Mountain) This is not what we want to do but your actions leave us no other choice. If we do not receive payment confirmation in 24 hours then we have no choice but to move forward. We look forward to hearing from you so these types of items do not occur. Thank you for your understanding Greg Monfette Tree Case Management 310-902-6581 ncatree@gmail.com

Para Esq. 01

Oct 28, 2014 #891766

Actually the term is LEIN. To receive payment for an unpaid bill.

0 1 Reply
dissatisfied with Trugreen

Aug 15, 2014 #856891

Thanks for the contact information. The local GM was ducking my calls, and the person at this number got the GM on the line immediately.

Aug 14, 2014 #856704

I called corp, was transferred to the locally whats the same circle.
I hope they return this week, mother of the bride has crab grass and they are failing 2 weeks before summer ends?

Annie

Aug 14, 2014 #856384

I have had HORRIBLE service from Trugreen!! We originally contacted them to fix an area that has trouble growing grass and they said they could not find the spot--it is the whole back yard!! 3 months into this, I tried to cancel the service. They would only put it on hold until the supervisor, Dana, got back to me. She writes in my file that she has tried to contact me--not true-- and sends someone out to my house--the same guy who cannot find the back yard!! Every time I try to cancel the service, they show up again. I am no longer paying any invoices, maybe the will cancel me!!!

10 Year Trugreen Customer

Aug 11, 2014 #855143

I have been a customer with Trugreen for over 10 years. In early July of this year (2014) they came out to my home and did a granular fertilization. In doing so the person on the motorized fertilizer spreader dumped continuous amounts of fertilizer on my Zoysia lawn. Needles to say within 24 hours my lawn looked like someone had pour diesel fuel all over it. It has been over 30 days and this company has made no attempt to remedy their negligent act. It has been almost impossible to get them on the phone at the local level. And when I do, all I get is a lady who says someone will return my call. And they never do.
If I could post pictures I feel quite certain that most of you reading this would find it unbelievable.
I am so frustrated. I went from having the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood to what looks like the local parking lot at a truck stop with oily spots everywhere in my yard.
But I am not the type who lays down easily for anyone. And especially not the company who has ruined my yard.  It may take a while but I can guarantee my results.  Unlike Trugreen.

2 1 Reply

1-20 of 65 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trugreen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trugreen.
Filing a new complaint about